X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post
    A lot of folks are speculating Joe Hill for the May release, but I really hope it isn't. Given that it's a collection of 4 novellas, that would indicate Strange Weather. So if Suntup were doing Strange Weather, it'd really be an insult to Cemetery Dance.

What's interesting to me is that the author of the May title is signing all of the editions, but there is no mention of an artist. I take this to mean that the is either no artist or that the author IS the artist.

Has Clive Barker done four novellas? I can only think of The Hellbound Heart...
    Since Strange Weather contains four novellas and this one is identified as three previously published novellas and one new one I expect it is not Strange Weather. I do not believe the book of Novellas is by Mr. Hill. I think Barker, assuming he has three previously published novellas, is a possibility as there is no mention of a artist signature and Barker could be the artist.

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied
    Strange Weather already had 4 novellas, so that seems unlikely. I would like to see that 1000 page epic fantasy be Barker's Imagica. The Last Illusion qualifies as a novella
    , but can't think of 2 more.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    A lot of folks are speculating Joe Hill for the May release, but I really hope it isn't. Given that it's a collection of 4 novellas, that would indicate Strange Weather. So if Suntup were doing Strange Weather, it'd really be an insult to Cemetery Dance.

What's interesting to me is that the author of the May title is signing all of the editions, but there is no mention of an artist. I take this to mean that the is either no artist or that the author IS the artist.

Has Clive Barker done four novellas? I can only think of The Hellbound Heart...

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Just noticed that Suntup has announced their schedule for April - June 2021. Can't wait to hear the guesses start rolling in. Am especially intrigued by the last June announcement which is to be a compete surprise with no hints. Must be a "big" book.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by swintek View Post

Does anyone get the feeling that we've seen the Suntup "Peak", with Blood Meridian being the tipping point? I mean, why isn't this book selling for $2600, just following the basic math of the crazy prices of the last year. Didn't Silence of the Lambs sell for $2300 or some insane price right after sellout? Just wondering.
    I have zero ability to predict which books will command a premium on the secondary market.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X