No announcement yet.

Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replay is also not on the nook(B&N). I picked up a paperback on Amazon and put it in my TBR stack. Haven't gotten to it yet. At this point I think I'll wait for the numbered edition to get to me.

Comment

Anyone know what this book will be? Not sure if I misheard or not but it sounded like it will not be Hex.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

By the way I won an A/E copy of Replay. I am over the moon about winning something and appreciate Suntup for being so very generous. Not sure if anyone from the Suntup team is here but if you are Thank You Very Much.

Comment

Wrong you dumbass . It is Hex. Check it out:

https://suntup.press/hex

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
          Anyone know what this book will be? Not sure if I misheard or not but it sounded like it will not be Hex.

Comment

Wrong you dumbass . It is Hex. Check it out:

https://suntup.press/hex

Congratulations on the win. I am able to watch the livestream but am not willing to join Facebook to be able to win. Not sure why you thought it would not be Hex. Paul pretty much admitted it was Hex on the livestream. After stating that it may or may not be Hex he then said 'You guys are so good at predicting from my hints.'

Comment

HEX is tempting…

Comment

I picked-up a copy of the AGE. I remember enjoying the book when it was first released and will be happy to have an extra nice copy for my library. Also, I love the artwork that was chosen for this story. Might be some of my favorite artwork from Suntup so far.

Comment

I thought he said it wasn't Hex. I must have missed that last bit.

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Congratulations on the win. I am able to watch the livestream but am not willing to join Facebook to be able to win. Not sure why you thought it would not be Hex. Paul pretty much admitted it was Hex on the livestream. After stating that it may or may not be Hex he then said 'You guys are so good at predicting from my hints.'

Comment

I bit the bullet and ordered a copy. I really like the artwork.

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                    HEX is tempting…

Comment

I thought he said it wasn't Hex. I must have missed that last bit.

I think he was trying to play it cool. The last statement gave it away. If you did not catch that sentence I could see how you would think it was not Hex. The story has been on my radar for a while but i have never read it. The Suntup Artist Edition will be my reading copy. The story wounds intriguing.

Comment

I'm going to have to play the contrarian in this case: I read HEX a few years back -- bought a signed UK 1st HC of it when the hype was initially growing around it -- and found its weaknesses overwhelmed its strengths, and ended up selling it, something I'm not often prone to do. I'm also not a fan of the storybook-like art in this case, though I understand from Jeff's interview with the author that he personally recommended the artist, so I'm glad to see he was able to secure the art he wanted to illustrate his work. I intend to pass this time around, and look forward t seeing what Suntup's next offering may be.
                        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Pass....

Comment

I'm passing on Hex too. I bought a copy when the rumors started about it being on the Suntup list, and while I enjoyed it, it's not something I'm likely to reread.

I like the art except for the village scene - it looks very much like a Dutch village from a few hundred years ago, not at all like the small towns north of NYC.

Anyhow, saved another $150

Comment

I think this might be the first AE that I don't buy. I have a US 1st and signed UK first of this book that I've never read. And I really need to begin watching my spending.

BUT the completionist in me has a loud voice. Be strong . . .

Comment

It looks like Guests should be shipping. Has anyone received a shipping notice or received this book?

Comment

Working...
                                X