Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonClinton
    replied
    Ordered, of course...REPLAY Has been in my top five books since I read it some 30 years ago. I’ve turned many folks onto it, and I’m glad to see Suntup continuing that legacy with what looks to be a volume that is beautifully worthy of the work it contains.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    It's Replay. I didn't know this before but the author was from my area.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I should also say I would love to have a full collection of Suntup A/E's however that is just not possible. They really are sharp looking books.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Just a few minutes to go until the release. I did go for the KPB book, just paid for a copy of another book, and think I will probably pass if it's any of the current guesses I've seen thrown about.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I was going to say “we’ll see where I land.” My phone and the forum are not playing nice today.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Watership Down is one of my favorite books. I would love a nice edition of it. Not sure I would need a numbered but I'm definitely ready for an Artist Edition.
    My thoughts exactly. We’ll see wh

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by swintek View Post

Under the $200 Threshold- nice. Congrats!
    Thanks! It’s like the Book Gods were reading our previous conversation and took pity on me!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Watership Down is one of my favorite books. I would love a nice edition of it. Not sure I would need a numbered but I'm definitely ready for an Artist Edition.
    Absolutely!!

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

H.P. Lovecraft Library of Weird Fiction. A copy in “new” condition popped up for $199. I just couldn’t pass on filling that gap in my collection. Now I just need Poe and Blackwood.
    Under the $200 Threshold- nice. Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied

H.P. Lovecraft Library of Weird Fiction. A copy in “new” condition popped up for $199. I just couldn’t pass on filling that gap in my collection. Now I just need Poe and Blackwood.
    Congrats, and good luck with the other two!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

What'd'ya get?

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    I have a beautiful Copy of Watership Down, Artwork by John Lawrence. But I would pick up another copy.

Nice book! I have an old beat up paperback. To be honest, I’ve never gotten around to reading it. I’m a huge animal lover so books about animals are usually tough reads for me. THE DOGS by Mundis messed my crap up. The animated movie of Watership Down was also the source of some kinder-trauma when I saw during my youth. Really need to pick up the Criterion Blu-ray and see if it holds up.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied

a Centipede Press title I’ve been looking for popped up on eBay for a decent price so I HAD to pull the trigger on that one.
    What'd'ya get?

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I have a beautiful Copy of Watership Down, Artwork by John Lawrence. But I would pick up another copy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X