No announcement yet.

Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watership Down is one of my favorite books. I would love a nice edition of it. Not sure I would need a numbered but I'm definitely ready for an Artist Edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

H.P. Lovecraft Library of Weird Fiction. A copy in “new” condition popped up for $199. I just couldn’t pass on filling that gap in my collection. Now I just need Poe and Blackwood.
      Under the $200 Threshold- nice. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
        Watership Down is one of my favorite books. I would love a nice edition of it. Not sure I would need a numbered but I'm definitely ready for an Artist Edition.
        Absolutely!!

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post

Under the $200 Threshold- nice. Congrats!
          Thanks! It’s like the Book Gods were reading our previous conversation and took pity on me!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
            My thoughts exactly. We’ll see wh

Comment

I was going to say “we’ll see where I land.” My phone and the forum are not playing nice today.

Comment

Just a few minutes to go until the release. I did go for the KPB book, just paid for a copy of another book, and think I will probably pass if it's any of the current guesses I've seen thrown about.
                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I should also say I would love to have a full collection of Suntup A/E's however that is just not possible. They really are sharp looking books.

Comment

It's Replay. I didn't know this before but the author was from my area.

Comment

Ordered, of course...REPLAY Has been in my top five books since I read it some 30 years ago. I’ve turned many folks onto it, and I’m glad to see Suntup continuing that legacy with what looks to be a volume that is beautifully worthy of the work it contains.
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Haven't read this one yet. It must have slipped under my radar. The numbered will make a nice first read though.

Comment

I have not read this one but it has been on the edges of my awareness for quite some time. As speculation on Suntup releasing an edition I looked more into the story. I will admit I am intrigued and am looking forward to reading it. The additional drawing for the author signed bookplates is an interesting addition as well. I will add that the design elements on all editions and the art shown looks fantastic.

Comment

Happily picked-up a copy as well. Loved Replay when I read it earlier this year. The copy that I currently have is pretty beat-up; so, this will be a good copy to have for my collection.

Comment

The video for the Roman edition is a nice look into the process. What a gorgeous edition.

Comment

As much as I'm disappointed it's not Watership Down, my wallet is also very happy it's not.

Replay has been on the fringe of my recollection for some time now (may have been here, or TDT, or somewhere else, but there was a thread of time travel books which is how I first heard about it.) It's been on my To Buy list ever since and while I always look for a copy while used book shopping, I've never found one, nor just grabbed a new copy from Amazon.

I did buy the AE though so maybe that'll be one I end up reading.

Comment

Working...
                                X