Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    It is The Exorcist. I'm passing on this one and will probably wish I hadn't. Combo of the $150 price point, I already own a version of this book, and I already have too many pre-orders out there.

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I'm curious as to what the announcement will be this morning. Like others on the forum, if it's The Exorcist, that's going to be a very easy pass as I have Lonely Roads edition.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I'm curious as to what the announcement will be this morning. Like others on the forum, if it's The Exorcist, that's going to be a very easy pass as I have Lonely Roads edition.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I am rooting for today's announcement to be Ron's suggestion!

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    I posted this back on 1/8. With Paul's comments in mind (and I hijacked my wife's Facebook account to finally watch one of these live Suntup videos), I just can't see it being the majority's #1 choice. As I say below, I know it has a great deal of popularity, but I can't imagine it would sweep the survey to the degree that Paul indicates...so I no longer "figure it's a 50/50 shot" as it is almost certainly less likely than likely. I remain as curious as the rest of you.

If that's the case and it isn't your book, then perhaps we'll see if further down the road!

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    I posted this back on 1/8. With Paul's comments in mind (and I hijacked my wife's Facebook account to finally watch one of these live Suntup videos), I just can't see it being the majority's #1 choice. As I say below, I know it has a great deal of popularity, but I can't imagine it would sweep the survey to the degree that Paul indicates...so I no longer "figure it's a 50/50 shot" as it is almost certainly less likely than likely. I remain as curious as the rest of you.

Interesting, Ron. If tomorrow's revelation confirms your suggestion- and, indeed- involvement- I hope you are able to spill a few more details!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X