X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

Yeah, I thought that with the increased print run of 1000, there might have been the chance of a slightly lower price point.

I'm just surprised that this was the MOST requested title. Even taking King out of the equation, I'm just surprised that so many people wanted yet another limited edition of The Exorcist, with Suntup's being the fourth. Question: Are we going to see a trend of older limited editions being dismissed for newer editions?

Also, I feel for the pocketbooks for all those on the numbered and lettered train. $850 for the numbered and $3,250 for the lettered. Jiminy Christmas.
    And $6,500 for the Roman Numeral edition.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    100% agree with you. The price was only slightly more than LTROI but it surprised me to see these at $150.

Yeah, I thought that with the increased print run of 1000, there might have been the chance of a slightly lower price point.

I'm just surprised that this was the MOST requested title. Even taking King out of the equation, I'm just surprised that so many people wanted yet another limited edition of The Exorcist, with Suntup's being the fourth. Question: Are we going to see a trend of older limited editions being dismissed for newer editions?

Also, I feel for the pocketbooks for all those on the numbered and lettered train. $850 for the numbered and $3,250 for the lettered. Jiminy Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    30 minutes after announcement only roughly 270 copies of the AE left. WOW! Of course we have to take into consideration that Suntup didn't start with 1000 copies to offer as they had various retailer orders to fill (Lividian, Camelot, etc.), but still... Man, that's impressive.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    100% agree with you. The price was only slightly more than LTROI but it surprised me to see these at $150.

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

The increased pricing on the AEs is one of the factors that has made it difficult for me to pull the trigger on them. At an under $100 price point, I'd be more flexible, but with them lining up at $130-$150 now, it makes it hard to pull that trigger, especially on a book I already own a limited of.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    If anyone wants the AE get it now. They're flying
    They sure are!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X