X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    So, it's The Exorcist...

The aesthetics of the editions continue to look fantastic. The AE cover is pretty sharp and I particularly like the lettered edition with the "help me" on the cover. The Roman Numeral edition is beautiful as well. Probably the biggest surprise is the Friedkin signature. Since Blatty is no longer with us, Friedkin is the next logical choice for the signature and the new introduction by him is a pretty neat addition. Due to the Suntup frenzy and Friedkin's involvement, I'm sure this will sell out with no problem.

I don't collect multiple editions of books, so it would either be sticking with my Lonely Roads 40th Anniversary Edition signed by Blatty or go for the Suntup AE signed by the artist and the Blatty signature cinches it for me. Not to mention that Lonely Roads is supposed to be doing an edition of Blatty's LEGION...

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    They are going fast by the way. So if anyone is interested they should head over to Suntup.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    It is The Exorcist. I'm passing on this one and will probably wish I hadn't. Combo of the $150 price point, I already own a version of this book, and I already have too many pre-orders out there.

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I'm curious as to what the announcement will be this morning. Like others on the forum, if it's The Exorcist, that's going to be a very easy pass as I have Lonely Roads edition.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I'm curious as to what the announcement will be this morning. Like others on the forum, if it's The Exorcist, that's going to be a very easy pass as I have Lonely Roads edition.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I am rooting for today's announcement to be Ron's suggestion!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X