Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Suntup has set the limitation for the Artist Gift Edition at 1,000.
    A little birdy just told me this. More limited than Misery but I wonder it that's all the demand there was. Glad I secured a copy nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      While I want Paul to make yacht-loads of money, I also selfishly want the AGE to have a print run of 500.
      Remember when I said that? I was kidding of course. But I am shocked that there will be 250 fewer copies of the AGE of HORNS than the one for MISERY. Especially with the cheaper price.

Comment

Also, it's 80% sold out. So if anyone was sitting on the fence, now's your chance for a very reasonably priced Suntup edition with a pretty limited print run.

Comment

Also, it's 80% sold out. So if anyone was sitting on the fence, now's your chance for a very reasonably priced Suntup edition with a pretty limited print run.
          A helluva nice production for $85.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
            A helluva nice production for $85.
            For sure. And as everyone knows, the smaller the print run, the more expensive it is to print the book. So Paul would have made more money with a bigger run (more people paying for less expensive books). For us, it's a great value. With a better aftermarket, I'd guess.

Comment

For sure. And as everyone knows, the smaller the print run, the more expensive it is to print the book. So Paul would have made more money with a bigger run (more people paying for less expensive books). For us, it's a great value. With a better aftermarket, I'd guess.
              Yea. I think Paul really threw us a bone on that one. And the Misery AGE is no slouch either at its retail price. I was just an idiot and didn't buy one at that price when I had the chance That won't happen again.

Comment

Stop that! I have a limited on order, I do not need a Gift Edition! Really I don't! Besides, my CDCC discount offer expired. I really don't need a Gift Edition!

Comment

Yea. I think Paul really threw us a bone on that one. And the Misery AGE is no slouch either at its retail price. I was just an idiot and didn't buy one at that price when I had the chance That won't happen again.
                  Ever say never - that’s a lot of pressure to put yourself under in the hopes of never being an idiot again.

Comment

Stop that! I have a limited on order, I do not need a Gift Edition! Really I don't! Besides, my CDCC discount offer expired. I really don't need a Gift Edition!
                    Any self respecting Hill fan must have both, Martin. Get with the program!

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                    Ever say never - that’s a lot of pressure to put yourself under in the hopes of never being an idiot again.
                    True.

Comment

You're not going to read the Numbered Edition. You are going to read the AGE that you should buy, that you must buy, that you will buy before that window closes.

Comment

Any self respecting Hill fan must have both, Martin. Get with the program!

True.
                        Never claimed to have self respect.

Comment

You're not going to read the Numbered Edition. You are going to read the AGE that you should buy, that you must buy, that you will buy before that window closes.
                          Let's see, I have a signed 1st/1st, a trade paperback, an audio book and will add the signed limited to the mix. From a reading copy standpoint I think I am covered. And yes, I do plan to read the new introduction in the Signed Limited copy.

Comment

Let's see, I have a signed 1st/1st, a trade paperback, an audio book and will add the signed limited to the mix. From a reading copy standpoint I think I am covered. And yes, I do plan to read the new introduction in the Signed Limited copy.
                            BUT with all the attention to detail Paul lovingly bakes into every Suntup Edition, you will need a Suntup to experience the full Suntup. You need to have a Suntup reading copy. This is your final warning.

Comment

BUT with all the attention to detail Paul lovingly bakes into every Suntup Edition, you will need a Suntup to experience the full Suntup. You need to have a Suntup reading copy. This is your final warning.
                              Sigh. Jeff, you grab the Kool-Aid, I'll get the funnel Some men you just can't reach......

Comment

Sigh. Jeff, you grab the Kool-Aid, I'll get the funnel Some men you just can't reach......
                                I am really not much of a Kool Aid guy. If we were talking Hawaiian Punch that would be another story!

Comment

Working...
                                X