No announcement yet.

Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the heads up on the Lividian preorder option. Finally knocked me off the fence and placed an order through them. Need to reach out to Brian because I never receive their emails.

Comment

NP glad you were able to get a copy.

In related news Bud Cook is doing remarques for LTROI. I’m tempted to get one.

Comment

Just watched the teaser for tomorrow's announcement and have no idea what book will be announced. Hopefully, some of you sleuths will have better luck guessing than me.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
          Just watched the teaser for tomorrow's announcement and have no idea what book will be announced. Hopefully, some of you sleuths will have better luck guessing than me.
          Seems like a number of folks, myself included, think it will be 'The Auctioneer'

Comment

"Cows" by Matthew Stokoe

Comment

41zu2935HjL._SX369_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by joejets View Post
                "Cows" by Matthew Stokoe
                Yeah, I guessed that same book a few hours ago at TDT...we shall see. It’s arguably a little avant-garde for Suntup, but would be a cool choice, if true.
                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Paul mentioned making his clues tougher because people were guessing correctly. The consensus seamed to be The Auctioneer so I have to assume that is it. No idea how that plays into the video though.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Yeah, I guessed that same book a few hours ago at TDT...we shall see. It’s arguably a little avant-garde for Suntup, but would be a cool choice, if true.
                    Definitely not 'Cows' based on the announcement schedule:

"This is one of the most chilling, and best-selling horror novels of the 1970s, and was the only novel written by the author. The edition, which includes a new introduction as well as a preface, will be available in two states: Lettered and Numbered. Both editions are signed by the author of the introduction, the author of the preface, the artist, and the artist who created the first trade edition dust jacket art, which is reproduced in this edition."

Comment

Originally posted by JeremyM View Post

"This is one of the most chilling, and best-selling horror novels of the 1970s, and was the only novel written by the author. The edition, which includes a new introduction as well as a preface, will be available in two states: Lettered and Numbered. Both editions are signed by the author of the introduction, the author of the preface, the artist, and the artist who created the first trade edition dust jacket art, which is reproduced in this edition."
                      Definitely not a match. But are you sure that's the schedule text that's connected to tomorrow's announcement? Only reason I ask is Paul's email mentions an AGE for this release, which the above does not.

Comment

The AGE was a late addition, just announced today. The original announcement schedule is here - https://suntup.press/news/announceme...eptember-2020/

Comment

All things that fit The Auctioneer. I'm very happy about a gift edition. I just read the paperback edition this summer and it's a very good book. The cows without really giving away anything important are related to this story taking place in a farming community.

Comment

The AGE was a late addition, just announced today. The original announcement schedule is here - https://suntup.press/news/announceme...eptember-2020/
                            Ah. Well then, kind of a shame...COWS would have been an interesting choice. As I said, probably a bit too avant-garde, too cult classic, for Suntup and, honestly, while a very interesting book, I'm not sure it's worthy of the spendy Suntup deluxe treatment -- but still, would have been cool to see what Paul would have done with it.

Comment

If it is The Auctioneer, I'm extremely happy there's going to be an AGE.

Comment

In the paperback introduction of this book it mentions how it was probably the book that influenced Stephen King while he was writing Needful Things. I can barely see the connection . Maybe a minor influence

Comment

Working...
                                X