Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

There was one available on eBay yesterday for $115. It got snapped up. I think this one will be a $200-$300 book in a few months. I don't know how Paul could have originally sold it for $65 with that slipcase.
    To be fair, if I were really determined, I could join DRP's collector's club on Patreon and get a copy that way (assuming any are left).

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post

To be fair, if I were really determined, I could join DRP's collector's club on Patreon and get a copy that way (assuming any are left).
      Yeah I saw that! Very tempting lure.

Comment

Yeah I saw that! Very tempting lure.
        This was any easy pass for me. If I am paying that much for an offer it can't contain if/then statements, which rules out pretty much every DRP offer for me.

Comment

There was one available on eBay yesterday for $115. It got snapped up. I think this one will be a $200-$300 book in a few months. I don't know how Paul could have originally sold it for $65 with that slipcase.
          The slipcase only is worth that if not more.
          Last edited by Brian861; 08-15-2020, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post

Don't feel bad, I thought it was real dragon skin.
            Wait! It's not?!?

Comment

I noticed I got some fingerprints on the AGE jacket. Is it safe to leave alone?

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
                I noticed I got some fingerprints on the AGE jacket. Is it safe to leave alone?
                I think it'd be ok to gently rub them off with a soft cloth.

Comment

I love the slipcase . My dust jacket is a little krinkled in a couple of spots. The art work is great. Overall my second favorite Suntup edition.

Comment

I think all the AGE's would be fine without DJ's. The boards are beautiful on all of them.

Comment

Really loving the teaser for the new Suntup Edition!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                        I think all the AGE's would be fine without DJ's. The boards are beautiful on all of them.
                        I like that the djs distinguish the AGEs as unique in that only that edition has a dj. Makes it feel a bit more special, rather than just a Plain Jane little brother to the Numbered.

Speaking of AGEs, looks like there’s no AGE for the new book just announced, Neuromancer by William Gibson.
                        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I'd love a Suntup Neuromancer, but I can't hang with prices of Suntup numbered editions.

Comment

Based on all the guesses that this one would be Neuromancer I researched the book and decided I did want to try this one out. Ordered this morning.

Comment

This is another easy pass for me. Even if they offered an artist edition.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                                This is another easy pass for me. Even if they offered an artist edition.
                                I went for it for a few reasons. Not a sub-genre that I have read before, so I am curious. An author and book I have never heard of but that appears to have had a large influence.
                                Last edited by Martin; 08-21-2020, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X