No announcement yet.

Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The original press release, which is copied in the first post, strongly indicates a book written by Stephen King. Passing off a screenplay based on one of King's works would definitely be a post hoc bit of chicanery.

Comment

Am I the only one having trouble placing a pre-order through the Borderlands website? I have tried it on my PC with three different browsers, and I also tried it from my phone. Every time I get this error:
      • Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements.
      I contacted Borderlands and they assured me that my number for the next Little Book has been reserved for me, so at least I don't have to worry about missing out.

Did anyone else have this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
        Am I the only one having trouble placing a pre-order through the Borderlands website? I have tried it on my PC with three different browsers, and I also tried it from my phone. Every time I get this error:
        • Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements.
        I contacted Borderlands and they assured me that my number for the next Little Book has been reserved for me, so at least I don't have to worry about missing out.

Did anyone else have this problem?
        I did. I finally opened the newsletter into it's own page then the link worked. I think there was an option for showing the newsletter that way built in. I have gmail and Chrome. Didn't work on my iPhone that opened into Safari either.

Comment

Originally posted by khaos View Post

I did. I finally opened the newsletter into it's own page then the link worked. I think there was an option for showing the newsletter that way built in. I have gmail and Chrome. Didn't work on my iPhone that opened into Safari either.
          Thanks for the reply. I tried everything; clearing my cache, logging out of my account and logging back in, opening the newsletter in a browser window, nothing helped. it's a real head-scratcher. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post

Thanks for the reply. I tried everything; clearing my cache, logging out of my account and logging back in, opening the newsletter in a browser window, nothing helped. it's a real head-scratcher. Oh well.
            The newsletter link didn't work for me as well using a PC with Chrome. I went directly to the site and no problems ordering from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

The newsletter link didn't work for me as well using a PC with Chrome. I went directly to the site and no problems ordering from there.
              Same here, I worried for a moment that it had already sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
                Why this new book isn't A Little Black Book of Houses is beyond me...
                If you think about it this way works as well. Since it's a screenplay and movies are sometimes referred to as "The Silver Screen"
                CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                X