No announcement yet.

Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The original press release, which is copied in the first post, strongly indicates a book written by Stephen King. Passing off a screenplay based on one of King's works would definitely be a post hoc bit of chicanery.

Comment

Am I the only one having trouble placing a pre-order through the Borderlands website? I have tried it on my PC with three different browsers, and I also tried it from my phone. Every time I get this error:
      • Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements.
      I contacted Borderlands and they assured me that my number for the next Little Book has been reserved for me, so at least I don't have to worry about missing out.

Did anyone else have this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
        Am I the only one having trouble placing a pre-order through the Borderlands website? I have tried it on my PC with three different browsers, and I also tried it from my phone. Every time I get this error:
        • Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements.
        I contacted Borderlands and they assured me that my number for the next Little Book has been reserved for me, so at least I don't have to worry about missing out.

Did anyone else have this problem?
        I did. I finally opened the newsletter into it's own page then the link worked. I think there was an option for showing the newsletter that way built in. I have gmail and Chrome. Didn't work on my iPhone that opened into Safari either.

Comment

Originally posted by khaos View Post

I did. I finally opened the newsletter into it's own page then the link worked. I think there was an option for showing the newsletter that way built in. I have gmail and Chrome. Didn't work on my iPhone that opened into Safari either.
          Thanks for the reply. I tried everything; clearing my cache, logging out of my account and logging back in, opening the newsletter in a browser window, nothing helped. it's a real head-scratcher. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post

Thanks for the reply. I tried everything; clearing my cache, logging out of my account and logging back in, opening the newsletter in a browser window, nothing helped. it's a real head-scratcher. Oh well.
            The newsletter link didn't work for me as well using a PC with Chrome. I went directly to the site and no problems ordering from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

The newsletter link didn't work for me as well using a PC with Chrome. I went directly to the site and no problems ordering from there.
              Same here, I worried for a moment that it had already sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
                Why this new book isn't A Little Black Book of Houses is beyond me...
                If you think about it this way works as well. Since it's a screenplay and movies are sometimes referred to as "The Silver Screen"
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

A Little Silver Book: A Screenplay arrived today. I am eager to give it a read. I had some trouble keeping interested in the Black House novel back in the day. Perhaps this screenplay will grab me.

LITTLE SILVER BOOK CHIZMAR 1.jpg

Comment

Is J.S.'s name spelled correctly?

Comment

Unless his Wikipedia page is wrong it is correct... lol

Instagram

Comment

The spelling also matches his Twitter and Instagram feeds. Glad to see this one is shipping.

Comment

Saw Jeff’s review of it last night, and apparently the limitation of this one has gone up to 1000, making a third (fourth?) limitation variant in the series. :-/
                          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                            Saw Jeff’s review of it last night, and apparently the limitation of this one has gone up to 1000, making a third (fourth?) limitation variant in the series. :-/
                            Had not seen Jeff's video so I ad to go watch it. The limitation change is tragically funny to me.

Comment

I could have sworn Borderlands announced that the limitation had gone up.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                                I could have sworn Borderlands announced that the limitation had gone up.
                                As I do not buy them direct from Borderlands it is possible that they said something that did not reach me. I checked the Cemetery Dance announcement for this title and it stated a limitation of 750 which would reflect an increase, just not an accurate one. Is it just up for that edition or going forward?

Comment

Working...
                                X