Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kshane View Post

Thanks Martin. I want to buy BORDERLANDS 7 but I'm going to have to wait for the paperback. Thomas Monteleone said there would eventually be a trade paperback (he didn't say when), but hopefully the paperback is published next year as the hardcover plus international shipping (more than the book itself!) is way too expensive for me.
    Totally understandable.

Comment

I received my copy of Borderlands 7 in the mail yesterday. I was surprised that there is no slipcase this time. I seem to remember it there being one on the earlier volumes (most of my books are inaccessible right now while I'm building a library room for them, so I can't double-check). Also, the dustjacket is damaged in a way that only could have happened before it was shipped.

Comment

Owen King's Little Bronze Book of Greebles is up for preorder. Where are we at? 13? 2 left, and we already know who they are? Do we care anymore? I'm sure Jeff can set me straight.

Comment

Updated list:
          LITTLE BOOKS SERIES 3

Published:
          William F Nolan
          Mort Castle
          Tim Waggoner
          Josh Malerman
          Thomas Ligotti
          Gahan Wilson
          Caitlin Kiernan
          Charles Grant
          Ramsey Campbell
          Robert McCammon
          Sarah Pinborough
          Blake Crouch

Soon to arrive:
          Owen King

Promised:
          Richard Chizmar
          Heather Graham

Named but not confirmed:
          Bentley Little
          Stephen King

Comment

Thanks, Jeff! That is always so helpful. So, does anyone else think that we're probably not getting SK for this series, but that BP will tease him again for the next? I'm not saying that this was their evil plan all along; rather, it looked pretty good to land him for Series 3, so they went ahead and teased it, but King got busy(er) and just wasn't able to put it on his schedule this year. Now that both his sons have Little Books, that may push his interest forward as well. I know Tom and Elizabeth are ethical people, and they wouldn't have thrown his name out there unless they had a good reason to (additionally, good ethics aside- they desperately need to clean up this series with a good proofreader and production manager!).

Comment

I doubt series 3 will have a King edition. I’d love to see that happen. I even shared what book I’d like to see (a never before published piece King wrote about limited editions). I’ll finish out series 3 no matter what because it’s been fun and I like reading all these authors. But I would think we’d have heard something more if King were agreeing to one for this series. I don’t know if I have the time and money to collect a series 4. I’d have to see. Yes the typos and different limitations and other errors are not ideal. Overall I’m happy with my set.
              Last edited by jeffingoff; 11-30-2020, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Comment

Holy BIGASS graphic Batman!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                    Holy BIGASS graphic Batman!!
                    hahahahaha I should edit my previous post to put Stephen in front of King. For clearly there is going to be a King edition in series 3 as the BIGASS graphic demonstrates!

Comment

Not sure if this is a one off or a sign of things to come. Older little book title available as an e-book for $3.99.

A Little Silver Book of Streetwise Stories - Back In Print — BRIAN KEENE
                      A Little Silver Book of Streetwise Stories (Little Book Series I) - Kindle edition by Keene, Brian. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Well it is not a one off as four titles have been released since July:
                      Little Book Series I (4 books) Kindle Edition (amazon.com)

Comment

Looks like those are being released by Crossroads Press (David Niall Wilson's publishing company). I'm curious if they'll be able to get some of the bigger name authors, like Hill or Gaiman.

Comment

My Owen King volume arrived today. The bronze color of the book is kind of cool.

20210102_191057.jpg

Comment

Nice to see those are shipping.

Comment

Just ordered the Little Book from The Big Chizz. Looks like no Little and no Daddy King.

Updated list:
                              LITTLE BOOKS SERIES 3

Published:
                              William F Nolan
                              Mort Castle
                              Tim Waggoner
                              Josh Malerman
                              Thomas Ligotti
                              Gahan Wilson
                              Caitlin Kiernan
                              Charles Grant
                              Ramsey Campbell
                              Robert McCammon
                              Sarah Pinborough
                              Blake Crouch
                              Owen King

Soon to arrive:
                              Richard Chizmar

Promised:
                              Heather Graham

Named but not confirmed:
                              Bentley Little
                              Stephen King

Comment

Heather Graham, who writes those mainstream woman-in-peril thrillers that are so popular today, always seemed like an odd, out-of-place choice to me.
                                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Working...
                                X