Clear All

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Just paid for the Grant Little Book.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by goathunter View Post
    McCammon is finishing the stories for his book as I type this. He took a break from the next Matthew Corbett book to write these stories.
    Thank you for giving us the latest! That's awesome. I'm so looking forward to that installment. I'd imagine that's another one that will go beyond the 500 print run.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    That is great news. Thanks for the update!

McCammon is finishing the stories for his book as I type this. He took a break from the next Matthew Corbett book to write these stories.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    That's terrific news, Hunter! Robert McCammon is great about making sure his readers have short stories to read in between his major works. I'm really looking forward to A Little Amber Book of Wicked Shots!

Leave a comment:

• goathunter
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    As the series rolled out, it's been confirmed that McCammon is also getting a little book.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X