X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Saw Jeff’s review of it last night, and apparently the limitation of this one has gone up to 1000, making a third (fourth?) limitation variant in the series. :-/
    Had not seen Jeff's video so I ad to go watch it. The limitation change is tragically funny to me.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Saw Jeff’s review of it last night, and apparently the limitation of this one has gone up to 1000, making a third (fourth?) limitation variant in the series. :-/

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    The spelling also matches his Twitter and Instagram feeds. Glad to see this one is shipping.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Unless his Wikipedia page is wrong it is correct... lol

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied
    Is J.S.'s name spelled correctly?

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    A Little Silver Book: A Screenplay arrived today. I am eager to give it a read. I had some trouble keeping interested in the Black House novel back in the day. Perhaps this screenplay will grab me.

LITTLE SILVER BOOK CHIZMAR 1.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post
    Why this new book isn't A Little Black Book of Houses is beyond me...
    If you think about it this way works as well. Since it's a screenplay and movies are sometimes referred to as "The Silver Screen"

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

The newsletter link didn't work for me as well using a PC with Chrome. I went directly to the site and no problems ordering from there.
    Same here, I worried for a moment that it had already sold out.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post

Thanks for the reply. I tried everything; clearing my cache, logging out of my account and logging back in, opening the newsletter in a browser window, nothing helped. it's a real head-scratcher. Oh well.
    The newsletter link didn't work for me as well using a PC with Chrome. I went directly to the site and no problems ordering from there.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by khaos View Post

I did. I finally opened the newsletter into it's own page then the link worked. I think there was an option for showing the newsletter that way built in. I have gmail and Chrome. Didn't work on my iPhone that opened into Safari either.
    Thanks for the reply. I tried everything; clearing my cache, logging out of my account and logging back in, opening the newsletter in a browser window, nothing helped. it's a real head-scratcher. Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• khaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    Am I the only one having trouble placing a pre-order through the Borderlands website? I have tried it on my PC with three different browsers, and I also tried it from my phone. Every time I get this error:
    • Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements.
    I contacted Borderlands and they assured me that my number for the next Little Book has been reserved for me, so at least I don't have to worry about missing out.

Did anyone else have this problem?
    I did. I finally opened the newsletter into it's own page then the link worked. I think there was an option for showing the newsletter that way built in. I have gmail and Chrome. Didn't work on my iPhone that opened into Safari either.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Am I the only one having trouble placing a pre-order through the Borderlands website? I have tried it on my PC with three different browsers, and I also tried it from my phone. Every time I get this error:
    • Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements.
    I contacted Borderlands and they assured me that my number for the next Little Book has been reserved for me, so at least I don't have to worry about missing out.

Did anyone else have this problem?

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    The original press release, which is copied in the first post, strongly indicates a book written by Stephen King. Passing off a screenplay based on one of King's works would definitely be a post hoc bit of chicanery.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

Same thought went through my head as well.
    Make that 3. That was my thought. While a little deceptive it still is King related

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

So just a thought. Did Borderlands mean 'a screenplay of a story by Stephen King'?
    Same thought went through my head as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X