Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camelot Books View Post
    Hi All:

Kim at Camelot here - just a note of clarification on the Signature Confirmation - you can always request that I not put it on your package with the understanding that if it get stolen by "porch pirates" we would not be responsible. With all the theft that had been happening lately, we felt this was a step to try and help make sure packages were not stolen, but we also recognize that some people live in areas where this is not a problem, so started adding Signature Confirmation in an effort to help combat this growing (in our area for sure) problem

Kim
    I feel like there is a Florida Man joke to be made here...

In all seriousness though, I consider the extra shipping charges to be well justified with the exceptional packaging and gift wrapping that Camelot does!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      Just a quick update for anyone who ordered the latest little book from us. Timing couldn't have been worse for when these showed up. Unfortunately you're going to have to wait at least another week to get these, as we had just started shipping Best of CD 2 and won't be able to get to these until we're done.
      Fine by me. This is great news and it's even out early after being sooo late to get to this point.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
        Yeah, that'll probably mean I'll just have to pass on these books. Signature confirmation usually means the driver pretends to try to deliver it, and it ends up in the main Post Office, where it sits until I have time to go grab it. I'll probably try eBay....
        My wife caught our mail lady doing this and the look on her face was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Camelot Books View Post
          Hi All:

Kim at Camelot here - just a note of clarification on the Signature Confirmation - you can always request that I not put it on your package with the understanding that if it get stolen by "porch pirates" we would not be responsible. With all the theft that had been happening lately, we felt this was a step to try and help make sure packages were not stolen, but we also recognize that some people live in areas where this is not a problem, so started adding Signature Confirmation in an effort to help combat this growing (in our area for sure) problem

Kim
          I think it's a great service as I usually order multiple books with each order. Even though someone is usually always home here, I like the added security.

Comment

If anyone here ends up with #230 of the McCammon little book, let me know; that's my number, I was sent #220 by mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
              If anyone here ends up with #230 of the McCammon little book, let me know; that's my number, I was sent #220 by mistake.
              I relayed the info over on TDT as well in a couple of threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                I relayed the info over on TDT as well in a couple of threads.
                Thanks!

Comment

Hey hey, good news! Borderlands just got back to me.

We caught the error after dropping off at post office! We held your # and will send out tomorrow.

Comment

Hey hey, good news! Borderlands just got back to me.
                    That's a great feeling! They took care of me when the Charles Grant book was messed up. I'm so glad they caught it and fixed it!

Comment

My wife caught our mail lady doing this and the look on her face was hilarious.
                      Or you can just do what our mail person did and leave it on the front step even though it says signature confirmation ...

Comment

Thanks!
                        Most welcome and glad they got it worked out for you.

Originally posted by jsweet View Post
                        Or you can just do what our mail person did and leave it on the front step even though it says signature confirmation ...
                        That's always nice.

Comment

Since these are starting to arrive for some people I was curious if anyone knows if the limitation page shows 500 copies on the lower numbers? My copy will be #475 but it hasn't shown up yet.

98920530_10163512882625577_99484340362149888_n.jpg

Comment

My number is 80 and it's showing 750.

Comment

Good to know. Thank you! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                                Good to know. Thank you! :-)
                                Yep. I have 183 and the limitation states 750.

Comment

Working...
                                X