Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my invoice earlier this evening.

Comment

I just sit back and wait for Kim at Camelot Books to send me an email. Shipping is kinda expensive through them, but, man, it really takes the work out keeping up with various series. AND she sends emails to see if you're interested in related books as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
        I just sit back and wait for Kim at Camelot Books to send me an email. Shipping is kinda expensive through them, but, man, it really takes the work out keeping up with various series. AND she sends emails to see if you're interested in related books as well.
        Yeah, you can’t go wrong with Kim. I’m not sure I noticed if their shipping if any more expensive than anyone else these days, but I have noticed how well packed everything always is when it arrives!
        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
          Yeah, you can’t go wrong with Kim. I’m not sure I noticed if their shipping if any more expensive than anyone else these days, but I have noticed how well packed everything always is when it arrives!
          They're packing is fun. Nothing like having books arrived giftwrapped. It's like Christmas all year long!
          Shipping through them for a single book is $10 and like $1.50 for each additional book. This is partly due to mandatory Signature Confirmation that was implemented by them a while back. I haven't really kept up with shipping from other places so maybe this is inline with current rates. Either way, I'm happy with their service.

Comment

They're packing is fun. Nothing like having books arrived giftwrapped. It's like Christmas all year long!
            Shipping through them for a single book is $10 and like $1.50 for each additional book. This is partly due to mandatory Signature Confirmation that was implemented by them a while back. I haven't really kept up with shipping from other places so maybe this is inline with current rates. Either way, I'm happy with their service.
            Agreed. Although the last order I received were all wrapped together. Up to that point, each book had been wrapped separately.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
              Ten bucks for media mail is on the pricey side, but honestly, the extra care they take, plus dust jackets already being wrapped in Brodarts, probably makes it a fair deal.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                Ten bucks for media mail is on the pricey side, but honestly, the extra care they take, plus dust jackets already being wrapped in Brodarts, probably makes it a fair deal.
                I'd agree!The care they take is worth more than the cost, IMO.

Comment

Just a quick update for anyone who ordered the latest little book from us. Timing couldn't have been worse for when these showed up. Unfortunately you're going to have to wait at least another week to get these, as we had just started shipping Best of CD 2 and won't be able to get to these until we're done.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                    Just a quick update for anyone who ordered the latest little book from us. Timing couldn't have been worse for when these showed up. Unfortunately you're going to have to wait at least another week to get these, as we had just started shipping Best of CD 2 and won't be able to get to these until we're done.
                    That's an interesting little tidbit to slip in there...great news!
                    http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Do they require someone to sign for all of their orders??? Damn. I had a few books I was getting ready to order, but the odds of anyone being home to sign for a package are slim.....Crap.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
                        That's an interesting little tidbit to slip in there...great news!
                        I ordered the signed edition and they aren't shipping until the fall, but I'm glad those who ordered the trade edition will be getting theirs!

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                          I ordered the signed edition and they aren't shipping until the fall, but I'm glad those who ordered the trade edition will be getting theirs!
                          I don't even remember which one I ordered...Guess I'll find out!

Comment

Do they require someone to sign for all of their orders??? Damn. I had a few books I was getting ready to order, but the odds of anyone being home to sign for a package are slim.....Crap.
                            Yeah, they put signature confirmation in place a while back. Usually you can schedule delivery through USPS or just go to the post office and pick it up, which a is what I normally do. My wife has been home as of late so I haven’t had to worry about it, which is nice, but it also means I can’t slip a package past her.

Comment

Yeah, they put signature confirmation in place a while back. Usually you can schedule delivery through USPS or just go to the post office and pick it up, which a is what I normally do. My wife has been home as of late so I haven’t had to worry about it, which is nice, but it also means I can’t slip a package past her.
                              Yeah, that'll probably mean I'll just have to pass on these books. Signature confirmation usually means the driver pretends to try to deliver it, and it ends up in the main Post Office, where it sits until I have time to go grab it. I'll probably try eBay....

Comment

Yeah, that'll probably mean I'll just have to pass on these books. Signature confirmation usually means the driver pretends to try to deliver it, and it ends up in the main Post Office, where it sits until I have time to go grab it. I'll probably try eBay....
                                Hi All:

Kim at Camelot here - just a note of clarification on the Signature Confirmation - you can always request that I not put it on your package with the understanding that if it get stolen by "porch pirates" we would not be responsible. With all the theft that had been happening lately, we felt this was a step to try and help make sure packages were not stolen, but we also recognize that some people live in areas where this is not a problem, so started adding Signature Confirmation in an effort to help combat this growing (in our area for sure) problem

Kim

Comment

Working...
                                X