No announcement yet.

Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta post my appreciation to Borderlands Press here. I emailed them and told them my Little Black Book needed to be replaced and without asking for pics or any details at all they responded that they'd send me a replacement copy. I got it in great condition a week later with my number and everything. That's great customer service and I'm happy to call it out.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      Gotta post my appreciation to Borderlands Press here. I emailed them and told them my Little Black Book needed to be replaced and without asking for pics or any details at all they responded that they'd send me a replacement copy. I got it in great condition a week later with my number and everything. That's great customer service and I'm happy to call it out.
      Nice to hear!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        Glad they got it resolved for you quickly and satisfactory.

Comment

Green_Campbell.png

Comment

Don't mind if I do...

Comment

UPDATED
              So here's where we stand.
              Published:
              William F Nolan
              Mort Castle
              Tim Waggoner
              Josh Malerman
              Thomas Ligotti
              Gahan Wilson
              Caitlin Kiernan
              Charles Grant

Soon to arrive:
              Ramsey Campbell

Promised:
              Richard Chizmar
              Heather Graham
              Owen King

Announced through secondary sources (not Borderlands):
              Robert McCammon

Named but not confirmed:
              Bentley Little
              Stephen King

Comment

Now we just need to know if there will be a Series IV (insert drumroll)

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                  Now we just need to know if there will be a Series IV (insert drumroll)
                  There will be no Series 4 for me if there is no King in Series 3.
                  Maybe.
                  I have been known to waffle on decisions when it comes to collecting.
                  And BP has treated me very well!
                  And it all depends on who else is going to be in Series 3 and who might be in Series 4.
                  So it depends maybe.

Comment

The new Ramsey Campbell detective novel/novella in the new LITTLE BOOK sounds very interesting. Also interesting was the blurb at the bottom of the newest Borderlands newsletter, a two-volume set of the complete short fiction of Peter Straub.
                    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                      The new Ramsey Campbell detective novel/novella in the new LITTLE BOOK sounds very interesting. Also interesting was the blurb at the bottom of the newest Borderlands newsletter, a two-volume set of the complete short fiction of Peter Straub.
                      I don’t get Borderlands’s newsletter...what is this about a two volume Straub set?

Comment

COMING SOON!
                        The Complete Short Fiction of Peter Straub
                        in a beautiful 2-volume set of short stories and novellas.

That’s all it said.

Comment

Interesting. It would appear I have not received a Borderlands newsletter since October.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                            COMING SOON!
                            The Complete Short Fiction of Peter Straub
                            in a beautiful 2-volume set of short stories and novellas.

That’s all it said.
                            Thanks! I’ve now signed up for their newsletter. I love Straub’s work.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                              Pass, pass, and more pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                                Me too! He's a fantastic writer.

Comment

Working...
                                X