X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    I just read this from Robert McCammon in the November 2019 issue of Locus Magazine. We knew there was going to be a book from McCammon in this series, but now we know the title.

‘‘I’m doing a little book for Tom Monteleone’s Borderlands Press, called A Little Amber Book of Wicked Shots. I enjoy mixing drinks, so each story has a recipe for a shot that has something to do with the story. That’ll be fun."
    Looking forward to this one!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    I just read this from Robert McCammon in the November 2019 issue of Locus Magazine. We knew there was going to be a book from McCammon in this series, but now we know the title.

‘‘I’m doing a little book for Tom Monteleone’s Borderlands Press, called A Little Amber Book of Wicked Shots. I enjoy mixing drinks, so each story has a recipe for a shot that has something to do with the story. That’ll be fun."
    Oh that's so cool! What a nice treat!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied

Nice! I'm looking forward to his volume.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Goddamnit! I wanted to be surprised.
    Sorry, Jeff. I might have been mistaken. Who knows?? It might be 7 1/4 or 7 5/8.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X