• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    COMING SOON!
    The Complete Short Fiction of Peter Straub
    in a beautiful 2-volume set of short stories and novellas.

That’s all it said.
    Thanks! I’ve now signed up for their newsletter. I love Straub’s work.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Interesting. It would appear I have not received a Borderlands newsletter since October.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    COMING SOON!
    The Complete Short Fiction of Peter Straub
    in a beautiful 2-volume set of short stories and novellas.

That’s all it said.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    The new Ramsey Campbell detective novel/novella in the new LITTLE BOOK sounds very interesting. Also interesting was the blurb at the bottom of the newest Borderlands newsletter, a two-volume set of the complete short fiction of Peter Straub.
    I don’t get Borderlands’s newsletter...what is this about a two volume Straub set?

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    The new Ramsey Campbell detective novel/novella in the new LITTLE BOOK sounds very interesting. Also interesting was the blurb at the bottom of the newest Borderlands newsletter, a two-volume set of the complete short fiction of Peter Straub.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Now we just need to know if there will be a Series IV (insert drumroll)
    There will be no Series 4 for me if there is no King in Series 3.
    Maybe.
    I have been known to waffle on decisions when it comes to collecting.
    And BP has treated me very well!
    And it all depends on who else is going to be in Series 3 and who might be in Series 4.
    So it depends maybe.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Now we just need to know if there will be a Series IV (insert drumroll)

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    UPDATED
    So here's where we stand.
    Published:
    William F Nolan
    Mort Castle
    Tim Waggoner
    Josh Malerman
    Thomas Ligotti
    Gahan Wilson
    Caitlin Kiernan
    Charles Grant

Soon to arrive:
    Ramsey Campbell

Promised:
    Richard Chizmar
    Heather Graham
    Owen King

Announced through secondary sources (not Borderlands):
    Robert McCammon

Named but not confirmed:
    Bentley Little
    Stephen King

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Don't mind if I do...

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Green_Campbell.png

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Gotta post my appreciation to Borderlands Press here. I emailed them and told them my Little Black Book needed to be replaced and without asking for pics or any details at all they responded that they'd send me a replacement copy. I got it in great condition a week later with my number and everything. That's great customer service and I'm happy to call it out.
    Glad they got it resolved for you quickly and satisfactory.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Gotta post my appreciation to Borderlands Press here. I emailed them and told them my Little Black Book needed to be replaced and without asking for pics or any details at all they responded that they'd send me a replacement copy. I got it in great condition a week later with my number and everything. That's great customer service and I'm happy to call it out.
    Nice to hear!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    As much as I LOVE the fancy editions that CD and other specialty presses publish, I think those are less important than the books published that would otherwise not have a hard cover edition or would not have been published otherwise at all.
    Completely agree. I have been introduced to a lot of good fiction through Cemetery Dance publishing of "lesser known" authors.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Sometimes, a lot of our customers aren't even really collectors. Most of them really just buy a lot of our stuff to read or just because they like books. It comes with the type of stuff we publish, since a lot of stuff we publish our edition is often the only edition or the only hardcover edition.
    As much as I LOVE the fancy editions that CD and other specialty presses publish, I think those are less important than the books published that would otherwise not have a hard cover edition or would not have been published otherwise at all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X