Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Received an invoice but can't get their site to load to pay it.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Got my invoice!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    No I didn't get prompted by an email or anything. I just saw that it was available and paid for it after signing in under my account. I haven't gotten a shipping notice, but Paypal and BP sent me a receipt for my order.
    Got a shipping notice last night. I really hope those who are getting matching numbers were able to get their copy.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    Did you get an invoice? Has anyone else?
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    I am a subscriber to the series and I have not received an invoice yet.

No I didn't get prompted by an email or anything. I just saw that it was available and paid for it after signing in under my account. I haven't gotten a shipping notice, but Paypal and BP sent me a receipt for my order.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    I am a subscriber to the series and I have not received an invoice yet.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    just paid for my McCammon Little Book preorder.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    That coupon just sweetened the pot for me. I'm always down for another McCammon signature!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Coupon code gotcha.
    Yep, too good of a deal to pass up.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Well I spoke to soon. Just ordered a copy.
    Coupon code gotcha.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up. Took a look at it. Interesting group of contributors. I have only ever purchased Borderlands 5 and will probably skip this one as well.
    Well I spoke to soon. Just ordered a copy.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up. Took a look at it. Interesting group of contributors. I have only ever purchased Borderlands 5 and will probably skip this one as well.
    I wish there was a paperback edition of 6. I have 4 of the first 5 Borderlands books in paperback.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by goathunter View Post
    I just tried again. It has been fixed. Well, it worked for me, anyway.
    Yep! It worked for me too. Thanks again, Hunter!

Leave a comment:

• goathunter
    replied
    Thanks, Hunter. I wonder how widespread the problem is? I hope they get it corrected soon. The ability for customers to purchase your product is paramount for any publisher, especially during these times.
    I just tried again. It has been fixed. Well, it worked for me, anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by goathunter View Post
    It's not just you. I had the same problem, and I exchanged several messages with Tom last night about it. I haven't tried again today yet, but he was planning to call his webmaster this morning (after emails yesterday).

Hunter
    Thanks, Hunter. I wonder how widespread the problem is? I hope they get it corrected soon. The ability for customers to purchase your product is paramount for any publisher, especially during these times.

Leave a comment:

• goathunter
    replied
    Did anyone else have trouble placing a pre-order for Borderlands 7? I tried from my pc and my phone, both logged in to my account and not logged in, and I got this error message every time:

"Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements."

I called Tom Monteleone and he is taking care of it for me, but I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem or if it was only me.
    It's not just you. I had the same problem, and I exchanged several messages with Tom last night about it. I haven't tried again today yet, but he was planning to call his webmaster this morning (after emails yesterday).

Hunter

Leave a comment:

Working...
X