Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I'm in the exact same boat. BTW, do you have any sunscreen I can borrow? I can apply it myself, thank you!

Ah, but at least yours will be gift wrapped and shipped in a box!
    Yes, but you only can have one cheese cracker per day until we're rescued.

Very true! It's always your birthday at Camelot.

Comment

I ordered from Borderlands directly. No book, no notice of shipping. Not overly worried especially since others seem to be in the same place.

Comment

Originally posted by khaos View Post
        I ordered from Borderlands directly. No book, no notice of shipping. Not overly worried especially since others seem to be in the same place.
        I think it was mentioned before, maybe up thread, that they don't send out shipping notices. I don't recall getting one last time anyway. Just shows up in the mailbox one day.

Comment

If I'm correct they typically don't start shipping the books until they are done charging people. Usually takes a couple of weeks. I haven't heard anything from them yet about our copies, so I wouldn't be worried.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I paid direct one or two weeks ago.
            Not unconcerned. The BP folks have been more than fair with me.

Comment

Borderlands sent out an update earlier today.

We received the entire run of 500 copies of A Little Cobalt Book and after unpacking the cartons, we discovered our printer's binding machine had created a severe defect in the cover cloth on both the front and back of the book--scored line parallel with the spine.

We have demanded the book be re-bound, which will require us getting new signature pages from the author and a delay of 4 to 5 weeks before we can ship.

We apologize for this disruption, but we simply could not send out a book that would be below our high standards.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                Borderlands sent out an update earlier today.
                Knowing their printer as well as we do, that isn't surprising. Very frustrating when this sort of thing happens! That printer had real trouble with one of the early Signature Series books, they couldn't square up the front board and the back board correctly for some reason. It was such a mess, we just stopped sending the Sig Series to them and stuck with more traditional sizes, which they seemed to have less trouble with!

Brian
                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Received a tracking number for the latest book.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                    Received a tracking number for the latest book.
                    So did I. I thought I'd have to wait longer since the printer had to do the redo and Castle had to resign.

Comment

So did I. I thought I'd have to wait longer since the printer had to do the redo and Castle had to resign.
                      Ok, who's Castle lol.

Comment

Ok, who's Castle lol.
                        Ah I see the importance of a hyphen! Mort Castle had to re-sign, not quit! hahahahahahah

Comment

Ah I see the importance of a hyphen! Mort Castle had to re-sign, not quit! hahahahahahah
                          I've learned how important that hyphen is whenever pre-season of soccer rolls around. Who resigned? Ohhhh - they re-signed. Got it.

Comment

Damn English. Always getting in the way of a conversation. Glad to hear MC decided to see the project through LOL!

Comment

Received mine yesterday.

Comment

Received mine yesterday.
                                Mine arrived today. I haven't had a chance to see if my number matches the last one or not.

I think it's also missing now - probably under all my comics that came today.

Comment

Working...
                                X