BIRD BOX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Just realized I hadn't updated you all on how VJ Books stacked up against BAM. For those who haven't seen it: https://youtu.be/1uwjU-RV2DE
    I was really impressed with BAM's packaging.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

I just confirmed with DRP that we'll be getting Malorie. I can't promise matching numbers though, I'd say if you care about a specific number, you should order directly from DRP.
      Thanks Dan. I'm not sure how much I care about matching numbers (sometimes I do, sometimes I don't - depends on the day I think.)

If we ordered Bird Box from CD originally, will those buyers get first dibs on Malorie?

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post

Thanks Dan. I'm not sure how much I care about matching numbers (sometimes I do, sometimes I don't - depends on the day I think.)

If we ordered Bird Box from CD originally, will those buyers get first dibs on Malorie?
        Uhh maybe. Earlier this year I purged old completed orders out of our database (for space / performance reasons), if those orders weren't victims of that purge then I can send a target email to people who bought bird box. If they were part of that purge then it'll go to the CDCC first.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Thanks again Dan. Guess I better renew my CDCC then!

Comment

Anyone get in on the lettered Malorie from Dark Regions Press? Looks like they sold out pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by taost33 View Post
              Anyone get in on the lettered Malorie from Dark Regions Press? Looks like they sold out pretty quick.
              Yeah I paid for mine back in July of 2019 during a Kickstarter campaign. I saw there were only 4 available this morning. Looks like we'll get this next summer. I'm sure it'll be beautiful.

Comment

So I guess there was no opportunity for BIRD BOX lettered buyers to get a copy before the public prior to the email this morning? I know there was an opportunity months and months ago to get a copy, but I remember stating that this was an "Early Bird" type of thing and previous buyers would be given another opportunity. Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly. Kind of a bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                  So I guess there was no opportunity for BIRD BOX lettered buyers to get a copy before the public prior to the email this morning? I know there was an opportunity months and months ago to get a copy, but I remember stating that this was an "Early Bird" type of thing and previous buyers would be given another opportunity. Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly. Kind of a bummer.
                  there definitely should have been a chance for Bird box lettered owners to match their letter with Malorie. I would email Chris and ask.

Comment

Don’t mean to go off topic but This seems to be the only thread where I notice dark regions press talk. If my post be better suited elsewhere I apologize ahead of time.

anyone else get a Stephen king mystery box from them? I’m kind of curious if anyone has heard an eta on this. It’s been just about a year now and still no concrete date on when it will be shipped. Which I find kind of odd that it’s taking this long, I mean it’s not like the book needs to be made. These books in theory already exist. Either you have them or you don’t. Also on a side note I’d wish that they would like announce the winner of their give aways when they include a random limited edition when you spend x amount of $. I enter those contests and then never hear anything about what happened. I mean I obviously didn’t win because I don’t have the book but it would be nice to know that someone actually did.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemoh21 View Post
                      Don’t mean to go off topic but This seems to be the only thread where I notice dark regions press talk. If my post be better suited elsewhere I apologize ahead of time.

anyone else get a Stephen king mystery box from them? I’m kind of curious if anyone has heard an eta on this. It’s been just about a year now and still no concrete date on when it will be shipped. Which I find kind of odd that it’s taking this long, I mean it’s not like the book needs to be made. These books in theory already exist. Either you have them or you don’t. Also on a side note I’d wish that they would like announce the winner of their give aways when they include a random limited edition when you spend x amount of $. I enter those contests and then never hear anything about what happened. I mean I obviously didn’t win because I don’t have the book but it would be nice to know that someone actually did.
                      I have no info but Chris Morey has always been very responsive when I have sent him emails. You may try contacting him for an ETA.

Comment

I’m reading Malorie now and I’m very happy I passed on this limited edition. The he story is enjoyable enough but not as good as Bird Box. I’m finding Malorie a very annoying person . Not in a good way

Comment

Thankfully SST is producing an edition of Malorie. Jogged my memory and made me dig through my emails and realize I never ordered a copy from DRP. I think I've lost my mind.I can't remember crap these days.
                          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Sk mystery box from drp wave 1 is shipping out in February according to latest updare

Comment

Working...
                            X