X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    On the flip side, it only gets less expensive from there!
    Well, there's a first edition Dracula signed by Bram Stoker on eBay right now for $52k

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    You're starting right at the top of the price and rarity scale if you're looking for Centipede lettereds. Good luck, and have fun.
    On the flip side, it only gets less expensive from there!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by mphprez View Post
    I'm just getting in to collecting
    You're starting right at the top of the price and rarity scale if you're looking for Centipede lettereds. Good luck, and have fun.

Leave a comment:

• mphprez
    replied
    Thanks Sock Monkey! They are!!! I'm just getting in to collecting and I'm trying to go back and find some of these older editions. Appreciate you looking out for a copy!
    Last edited by mphprez; 03-16-2017, 08:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I don't think I've ever seen one for sale. These Centipede editions are hard to come by, though I did see a traycased Nightwalker by Tessier a year or two back. I'll keep an eye out. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• mphprez
    started a topic "The Other" Thomas Tryon Centipede Press

"The Other" Thomas Tryon Centipede Press

I was looking for a copy of "The Other" published by Centipede Press. I've seen the limited edition floating around, but if anyone knows where I can purchase a copy of the traycased edition, please let me know! I think there were only 15 copies of this edition produced.

Thanks!
Working...
X