No announcement yet.

DRP: World War Cthulhu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thae campaign raised a total of $23,260. Ending tally is 22 original stories (the original 19 will become an audiobook); 24 color illustrations by Wayne Miller; a special signature page created by Vincent Chong for the campaign editions of WWC; a digital chapbook of all the art in WWC for backers; and a figurine from Cthulhu Wars board game by Green Eye Games for backers of over $50. Plus the perks from the packages purchased. Thanks to everyone who contributed.

Now I must allow my funds to replenish themselves. In about 2 years!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Just read that DRP decided to finish the audiobook anyway. all 22 stories will be an audiobook. Now my main curiosity is who is signing the limited hardcover? I'll find out in a few months.

Comment

I broke down and ordered the limited hardcover, thanks to this thread. It will be my first DRP book.

Comment

Just read that. That's awesome! One of the perks I purchased was "Get Tuckerised!" so yours truly will be making an appearance in "White Feather" by T.E. Grau--the story of a privateer during the Revolutionary War who is the only survivor of a campaign against the Indians that went horribly wrong. In fact, the author contacted me concerning final edits of the story. How cool is that?
          Last edited by srboone; 04-22-2014, 05:35 AM.
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

That is really freaking cool, Squire. I should have hopped on board when the Iniegogo page was still up, I kept humming and hawing over it. Now I'll have to pick it up anyway.

Comment

Cool! Going to have to read that story first! Maybe listen to it.

Comment

Got my a copy of White Feather and will be reading it tomorrow. Very excited!
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Well, I've been Tuckerised! into White Feather by T.E. Grau and I have sent off my final edits to the author. I'm really happy with the way things have turned out with this project.

Now the waiting begins.....
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Very cool! Can't wait for this book, it really got the full treatment.

Comment

Chris says there will be copies for sale even if you didn't do the Indiegogo campaign (you just won't get the extras!). It's slated for an August release too (on H.P. Lovecraft's Birthday).

- James

Comment

World War Cthulhu: A Collection of Lovecraftian War Stories is Now Available at: http://www.darkregions.com/books/wor...an-war-stories

Featuring 22 stories of Lovecraftian horror and war accompanied by 22 full color interior illustrations, World War Cthulhu: A Collection of Lovecraftian War Stories is one of the most anticipated Dark Regions Press titles of 2014.

Lovecraftian War Stories from the Fall of Troy to the Distant Future

The world is at war against things that slink and gibber in the darkness, and titans that stride from world to world, sewing madness and death. War has existed in one form or another since the dawn of human civilization, and before then, Elder terrors battled it out across this planet and this known universe in ways unimaginable.

It has always been a losing battle for our side since time began. Incidents like the Innsmouth raid, chronicled by H.P. Lovecraft, mere blips of victory against an insurmountable foe. Still we fight, against these incredible odds, in an unending nightmare, we fight, and why? For victory, for land, for a political ideal? No, mankind fights for survival.

Our authors, John Shirley, Mark Rainey, Wilum Pugmire, William Meikle, Tim Curran, Jeffrey Thomas and many others have gathered here to share war stories from the eternal struggle against the darkness. This book chronicles these desperate battles from across the ages, including Roman Britain, The American Civil War, World War Two, The Vietnam Conflict, and even into the far future.

Secure your copy of World War Cthulhu today at: http://www.darkregions.com/books/wor...an-war-stories

Comment

The third story, "White Feather" by T.E. Grau features an old sea dog named Boone who meets with a grisly end!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Look forward to reading your well deserved demise
                            If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

That's the only story I read so far. Got a kick out of being in the contributors list twice. Once by name and once by email.

Comment

Working...
                              X