No announcement yet.

NOS4A2 Signed Hardbounds:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope to have mine when I get home tonight!

Comment

Got mine over the weekend. Wow, it is a beautiful book! I need to update my collection thread with some pics.

Comment

Got mine today. I haven't had a chance to open it yet, but I want to read the novella soon.

Comment

Thanks CD!!

Comment

SubPress just sent an email that copies of NOS4A2 are available again. Go get 'em!!!

They said there were only 28 left, so why are you still reading this post and not placing an order??
            Last edited by bsaenz24; 10-24-2013, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Damn. And they're....gone....

Comment

Yeah, I don't know if I got my e-mail late, but as soon as I did get it I went to the Sub Press site and they were sold out again. Good for them and congrats to whomever was able to get one!

Comment

So I missed the Sub Press edition the first time it was offered, missed the offer this morning from them and now I missed the offer from CD, it was simply not meant for me to have this book

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                    So I missed the Sub Press edition the first time it was offered, missed the offer this morning from them and now I missed the offer from CD, it was simply not meant for me to have this book
                    I am really bummed to, because this just happened to me. I am still hoping on maybe a lightly damaged book when they are made available. I want this one so bad, I really enjoyed the book and the alternate ending is just so juicy. I really don't want to pay the after market on this either.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                      I am really bummed to, because this just happened to me. I am still hoping on maybe a lightly damaged book when they are made available. I want this one so bad, I really enjoyed the book and the alternate ending is just so juicy. I really don't want to pay the after market on this either.
                      I hope the after market comes down some, sigh

Comment

What is the secret??? I tried SubT no more than 5 minutes of the email notification and CD within a minute and nada. . . . I'm sad because now they are showing up on ebay for in excess of $350 The collectors miss out while the entrepreneurs double their money. I just want it in my hands so I can admire it and take it all in. . . . is that too much to ask for?
                        " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
                        - Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
                          What is the secret??? I tried SubT no more than 5 minutes of the email notification and CD within a minute and nada. . . . I'm sad because now they are showing up on ebay for in excess of $350 The collectors miss out while the entrepreneurs double their money. I just want it in my hands so I can admire it and take it all in. . . . is that too much to ask for?
                          I know how you feel, I wanted a copy for the extra material because I read the book when it came out and liked it so much, I wouldn't resale mine but keep it because it is such a nice book but it's not to be unless I luck out on a PC or a damaged copy

Comment

It is sort of a piss off, that all these resellers buy up all the copies, and fans like you or I get screwed.

Comment

Maybe we'll get lucky with the "lightly" damaged copies. hope so!
                              " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
                              - Cicero

Comment

I hope so too and next time I will not sleep until I get my copy, I'll sleep when I'm dead!

Comment

Working...
                                X