Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I couldn't pass up Pet Semetary. One of my favorite novels. Grabbed Christine too, but I don't know if I'll keep it.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I'd prefer Christine too, but I don't know if I'll bother with these...facsimile signatures are of no importance to me.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I'm leaning toward Christine, simply because I think Dennis Guilder is one of King's best chracters of his early novels.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I have been thinking about which one I would get and I too would go with Pet cemetery if I choose to get one.

Leave a comment:

• Neiaushie79
    replied
    I was thinking of Pet Semetary, but wasn't sure. I hate even having to make the choice, but this has been a very expensive 2 weeks for me. I am almost completely tapped out.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
    I want both, but one is going to have to wait until the end of this month. I just need help deciding which one to preorder now. Suggestions, anyone?
    I think Pet Semetary is one of his best / scariest novels period. I always thought Christine was a little drier / slower of a read.

Leave a comment:

• Neiaushie79
    replied
    I want both, but one is going to have to wait until the end of this month. I just need help deciding which one to preorder now. Suggestions, anyone?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by FrankP View Post
    I too would love to know if CD will be getting these. I'd prefer to order from CD is at all possible
    We're limited to so few copies that we'll probably only be able to sell them to the CDCC. I'm trying to get us more copies, though. We'll let you know as soon as we know!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• FrankP
    replied
    I too would love to know if CD will be getting these. I'd prefer to order from CD is at all possible

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
    Will CD be getting any of these?
    No idea. I'll ask Brian.

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied
    Will CD be getting any of these?

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Does anyone know if these are the PS smallsize books? Like Dandelion Wine?

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    started a topic Christine and Pet Semetery from Ps Publishing

Christine and Pet Semetery from Ps Publishing

I haven't seen anything on PS's site yet, sp has preorders up on their site. Each is priced at $99.00. Christine is scheduled for an April release and Pet Semetary for an October release (where I got that, I don't recall). Both will have fascimile King signatures.
Working...
X