Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Still trying to decide on these. I haven't purchased a book from PS before. Anybody have any comments regarding the quality of their books? Aside from the Anniversary King books, the prices for their s/l editions seem rather cheap compared to other companies. Any feedback?

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    e40abd44_439633-Royalty-Free-RF-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-Cartoon-Dollars-Flying-Out-Of-A-Mans-Wa.jpg

Look at all the pretty gilded butterflies...<sigh>, I mean hahaha...

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I ordered both from PS Pub. They are only 94.37 with 7.85 shipping per book and that would be less expesive from either CD, Camelot, or sp (assuming CD will offer them at 99.00 as well--and that the CDCC won't have a discount, I guess).
    Last edited by srboone; 02-10-2013, 11:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Neiaushie79
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I knew it had to be a mistake. They canged the pub date of Pet Semtary to Nov 2013.
    I asked them about it and they said they'd change the date on the website.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I knew it had to be a mistake. They canged the pub date of Pet Semtary to Nov 2013.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I wonder if CD is going to offer any to the CCDC?
    They said yes, that they were waiting for the official ok from PS before sending email to the cdcc.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I wonder if CD is going to offer any to the CCDC?

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Both have smaller print runs than I expected at 750 each but I am still passing.
    I thought that I read oneself the sites that they might up the print run depending on how sales go.I could be wrong about that but that is what I remember.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Looks like SubPress sold out of their allotment.

Leave a comment:

• Patrick
    replied
    I'm going to order both this morning and then go give my wallet a decent burial. All the strain of Year-To-Date 2013 has taken its toll.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Both have smaller print runs than I expected at 750 each but I am still passing.

Leave a comment:

• Neiaushie79
    replied
    I'll be passing on both. On the PS site, they have Pet Semetery scheduled for November 2014. There's no way I'm paying that much money for a book I'd have to wait almost 2 years for. What a shame.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I said what the hell, and just ordered both from PS - they have them up on their site now. http://www.pspublishing.co.uk//chris...ing-1712-p.asp and http://www.pspublishing.co.uk//pet-s...ing-1713-p.asp

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    PS Publishing has both still available. Based on the price I am passing for now.
    Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
    Looks like these are sold out from SubPress. Hopefully CD will be getting some copies.

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied
    Looks like these are sold out from SubPress. Hopefully CD will be getting some copies.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X