BOTTLED ABYSS by Benjamin Kane Ethridge [Redrum Horror #5]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOTTLED ABYSS by Benjamin Kane Ethridge [Redrum Horror #5]

Redrum Horror #5 is here, and this is one you won't want to miss: Bram Stoker Award winner Benjamin Kane Ethridge's highly anticipated second novel, Bottled Abyss!

YOU’VE TAKEN PAYMENT FOR A DEATH THAT DOESN’T BELONG TO YOU.

WHAT WERE THREE ARE NOW ONE, AND I AM FURY…

Herman and Janet Erikson are going through a crisis of grief and suffering after losing their daughter in a hit and run. They’ve given up on each other, they’ve given up on themselves. They are living day by day. One afternoon, to make a horrible situation worse, their dog goes missing in the coyote-infested badlands behind their property. Herman, resolved in preventing another tragedy, goes to find the dog, completely unaware he’s on a hike to the River Styx, which according to Greek myth was the border between the Living World and the world of the Dead.

Long ago the gods died and the River dried up, but a bottle containing its waters still remains in the badlands. What Herman discovers about the dark power contained in those waters will change his life forever…

“It happens from time to time…a book grabs you from the opening line and refuses to let you go. Benjamin Kane Ethridge’s Bottled Abyss was one of those reads for me. Bottled Abyss is a stunningly sophisticated tale, both in its mythic scope and in its adroit handling of complex, emotional characters. Ethridge is a writer of rare emotional intelligence, developed far beyond his years, but with Bottled Abyss he has outdone even his own considerable promise. There are several writers out there, such as Laird Barron, John Langan and Lee Thomas, that have me chomping at the bit for their next release. Add to that shortlist Benjamin Kane Ethridge, for he has made me a fan for life!”

—Joe McKinney, Bram Stoker Award-winning author of Flesh Eaters and Dead City

Redrum Horror #5

Redrum Horror, 2012, 330 pages

ISBN 978-0-9847519-5-2

Paperback $12.99/ Ebook $2.99

Available now at Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com!

Love the cover

Comment

Looks great. Never heard of this author. Need to investigate. Thanks for the heads up!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
      X