Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just received all three editions of Frankenstein from King's Way Press!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King's Way Press
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    The new site is awesome.Keep up the great work and thanks for all the updates.

Thanks for all the positive feedback to all. The site will continue with more improvements to come. I will be adding new
    features and maybe even a forum over there as well.

The traycases for the limited and lettered editions are due to be here in about a week, so I am really excited about getting this into more people's hands!

Zach

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    The new site is awesome.Keep up the great work and thanks for all the updates.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I like the new site as well--much easier to navigate and it looks great!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    Great improvement, Zach!
    Love the Frankenstein editions. I'm very tempted to go for the lettered edition>.

sk
    It's absolutely beautiful. Chuck full of art and the remarque to boot!!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    New site is greatly improved. Too much blank space but much better than the prior site.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Great improvement, Zach!
    Love the Frankenstein editions. I'm very tempted to go for the lettered edition>.

sk

Leave a comment:

• King's Way Press
    replied
    Hi All,

I have been working on a new website for KWP to make navigating the site and purchasing the books easier. You can take a look at the new site here:
    http://www.kwp-books.com All editions of Frankenstein and some other books are available to purchase there now.

I will be adding more content and functionality in the coming days.

Zach

Leave a comment:

• King's Way Press
    replied
    Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
    I know I should not read those posts I've bought the 175$ edition

photos pleeeeeease
    Thanks for your purchase! If you want to see some awesome pictures, look a couple of threads down. I have added a lot of cool pics.

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...g-s-Way-Press!

Zach

Leave a comment:

• th3l0rd
    replied
    I know I should not read those posts I've bought the 175$ edition

photos pleeeeeease

Leave a comment:

• King's Way Press
    replied
    Originally posted by LoStAlIvE View Post
    I am still waiting for my books to arrive. I am wanting to get the art folio when I get the money. Anyone know if the folio is numbered?
    Hi,

I am waiting to ship the books when the traycases are completed, unless a customer contacts me directly and wishes to receive the books first. Yes, the folio will be numbered and signed by Glenn Chadbourne.

Each one will also come with an original Glenn Chadbourne remarque!

Thanks for asking!

Zach

Leave a comment:

• LoStAlIvE
    replied
    I am still waiting for my books to arrive. I am wanting to get the art folio when I get the money. Anyone know if the folio is numbered?

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I believe tne one in the traycase is a reproduction, but of course, the one in the book is an original. You'll LOVE the book!!!

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    replied
    I just had to order a lettered edition. Is the drawing in the traycase an original or a reproduction? The book looks beautiful. Now I just need to make a lot more money to actually pay for all of these books I've been buying. Couldn't pass this one up though.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Thanks Zach but I am saving for another book you are going to publish.By an author who I love.You mentioned it in one of your recent news letters.I was very excited when you mentioned his name.

Leave a comment:

• King's Way Press
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Glad your so happy with all of the editions.I have to stick with rewards points from amazon and my savings cert. from CD for the next few months.I did see pictures in one of the recent e-mails and they do look super.

Contact me at [email protected] and I can reserve a copy for you until it is convenient for you to pay. I have done this before for another customer and I certainly don't mind if you want to take advantage of this offer. Just let me know which version you want me to hold.

Thanks,
    Zach

Leave a comment:

Working...
X