X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Photos of the Lettered Edition of THE EXORCIST by William Peter Blatty have been added to the LRB website:

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/photo.../the-exorcist/

Brian
    The more I see images of the Lettered edition of this book, the more I want it.

OMG, I want this book!!!

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    I agree with everyone, It is a magnificent volume that any collector would be honored to own

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    A super looking book. Happy with my limited but man that is over the top nice.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I thought the movie was better than the book. At the least the theatrical cut of the movie. The book was definitely better than the director's cut.

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    I remember reading this book AFTER watching the movie and immediately thinking that the movie sucked in comparison to the book.

This is a brilliant book and the lettered edition does look truly stunning.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Absolutely beautiful! Good to see you fixed the typo on the traycase for the lettered edition!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    That lettered edition is beautiful! Dear lord, I envy those who snagged a copy!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    That's ANOTHER stunning volume Brian!!! Thank you as always for your unrelenting efforts!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Gorgeous! Great work as always.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Photos of the Lettered Edition of THE EXORCIST by William Peter Blatty have been added to the LRB website:

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/photo.../the-exorcist/

Brian

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied
    I'm reading this now. What a beautiful book!!

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    In case there are any other schmucks like me who didn't order it when it first was announced and would like a copy, I see that Miskatonic books has one copy for the asking price of $100! Believe me when I say it is worth every penny

Looks like someone bought it, I will take the link down now
    Last edited by Tommy; 03-19-2013, 04:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Got my copy today and pics don't do it justice, it is beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    The most important one is that The 40th Anniverasy Edition has Blatty's revised text; CD's edition has the original published text(along with Legion) plus the interview with Blatty. The production values are both great and the art for both is superb.

Leave a comment:

• jimimck
    replied
    To anyone who has received theirs already, what you describe as being the feature/s of this edition that make it stand out as a LRB publication as opposed to a CD one?

Looking forward to receiving mine.

Cheers
    James

Leave a comment:

Working...
X