The Strain: The Deluxe Special Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Awesome production indeed - cannot wait to receive the shipping notice that mine is one the way !!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    I lack the skills to properly photograph this book, but Mindy did a pretty good job. Shipping isn't going to start right away because there's a few days worth of paperwork to do first, but the Limited Edition will be shipping by the end of next week. (Lettered Editions should be shipping in about two months, hopefully less.)

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I did not order this one but that is one beautiful book.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    <sigh> that'll teach me to pass on something..twice!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Sneak Peak

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/books...in/photos.html

Leave a comment:

• chrisk
    replied
    Thanks Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Oops, I never did post an update here, did I? The book is rolling along at the printer and should be done in early January. The slipcase maker is working on the "approval" case and we're also waiting on a stamping sample to make sure the material will "accept" the Hot Foil stamping cleanly. I hope to have the slipcases by February 1st.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• chrisk
    replied
    Hi Brian, just wondering how this one was going?

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Thanks, Brian (and Dan).

sk

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Should be going to the printer by the end of September if all goes well!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I just saw today's newsletter, there will be some production updates in there, but I don't think this is one of them. I'll point Brian here to see what he can tell ya.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    From LRB on FaceBook:

The signature sheets for THE STRAIN are now back and signed by all of the contributors, and the book is undergoing one last proofread before we send to the printer. Once the printer is rolling, we'll have a good idea of the final publication date.
    This is about four months ago.
    Update anyone??
    (Just can't wait for this book!!!)

sk

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I missed out on this one too. I'm sure the quality of this production will be awesome. Can't wait to see what this one looks like.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Well, paper (books) is the traditional 1st anniversary gift and leather (bound books) is the traditional 5th anniversary gift...

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Very nice, can't wait to see pictures of the book since I didn't order this one for a couple reasons, such as not knowing about it before it was sold out. That, and money would have most likely prevented it at the time. Definitely something I'll have to try and get a hold of at some point if I am able to. I've got a wedding and birthday coming up soon, hint hint lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X