Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    There you go again spending my hard earned mony for me.Doyou work for Brian now
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Camelot won't announce it until they actually get it. They did mention it a few months ago in their new letter tho. Email them about it.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Camelot won't announce it until they actually get it. They did mention it a few months ago in their new letter tho. Email them about it.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Checked camelot and overlook no copies available.Oh well must move on to the next collectable.The hunt continues
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    Thanks, everyone!

Retailers who ordered copies include:

Camelot Books
    Mythos
    Ziesing
    Overlook Connection
    Bad Moon Books
    Dark Hollow Books
    Larry Roberts

Try dropping them a line in case they didn't offer their copies yet!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by zachip View Post
    so if i missed it and i bought it from other source with a number.
    why i can't matched it?
    i doesn't make sense.
    The only way to get the number is if the person who got it last time passes on the next book. If they order the next book, they can request that number again and you'll need to buy the book from them to have the same number.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• zachip
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    You are correct. Cemetery Dance can only guarantee matching numbers/letters on Lonely Road Books titles that are bought directly from CD. Retailers only get the same number/letters if they request them, for example, which they can do (but many don't bother unless a customer asks them to).

Brian
    so if i missed it and i bought it from other source with a number.
    why i can't matched it?
    i doesn't make sense.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Thanks, everyone!

Retailers who ordered copies include:

Camelot Books
    Mythos
    Ziesing
    Overlook Connection
    Bad Moon Books
    Dark Hollow Books
    Larry Roberts

Try dropping them a line in case they didn't offer their copies yet!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Me toooh well I am getting The Exorcist at least.Very nice looking book Brian.
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    after seeing the pictures of this book, I really regret not getting a copy! It looks fantastic, well done Brian!

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    after seeing the pictures of this book, I really regret not getting a copy! It looks fantastic, well done Brian!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Looks great, wish I could have justified spending the money on that when I got the email about there being a few copies left not too long ago

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by bstee View Post
    Been patient for a long time on this one and it sounds like the wait was worth it. Interesting that someone already has listed this on Ebay and says they have five copies. Since it hasn't shipped yet I wonder how they are ale to sell it?
    Two things that might be helpful:

1) I believe eBay allows you to "presell" items up to 30 days before publication, although it's been a long time since I've looked at those rules. Someone else might be able to confirm.

2) I looked up that auction and I am 99% sure that the seller is indeed a Lonely Road Books retailer, who will definitely be getting 5 copies.

Hope that helps!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I LOVE my LRB collection and this is going to be an outstanding addition.Thanks for the efforts Brian. It's easy to see the love of books you put into each LRB production!!
    Thanks, Brad!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by bstee View Post
    Also, not knocking anyone but the listing also says that anyone who buys has the "rights" to the next two in the series. I may be mistaken but I thought that just applie to us (we?) who bought directly, I didn't think those rights transfere to a third party?
    You are correct. Cemetery Dance can only guarantee matching numbers/letters on Lonely Road Books titles that are bought directly from CD. Retailers only get the same number/letters if they request them, for example, which they can do (but many don't bother unless a customer asks them to).

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I LOVE my LRB collection and this is going to be an outstanding addition.Thanks for the efforts Brian. It's easy to see the love of books you put into each LRB production!!

Leave a comment:

• bstee
    replied
    Keeping an eye on the mailbox

Been patient for a long time on this one and it sounds like the wait was worth it. Interesting that someone already has listed this on Ebay and says they have five copies. Since it hasn't shipped yet I wonder how they are ale to sell it? I will be happy with my one. Also, not knocking anyone but the listing also says that anyone who buys has the "rights" to the next two in the series. I may be mistaken but I thought that just applie to us (we?) who bought directly, I didn't think those rights transfere to a third party? Anyway...looking froward to this. And, it looks like there are a lot of of "our" type of stuff listed right now on Ebay. Not sure but it looks like different sellers. Maybe it is tax season but there seem to be some bargains.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Wow! That looks freaking awesome!! Totally should have sold that kidney, would have been worth it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X