"It puts the olive in the martini. It does this whenever it's told!"

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Silence of The Olive

image_6101.jpg

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    I think Brad may be on to something here! Who woulda thought, it was the olives that were responsible all along...

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    What surprised me when I moved to Maryland, at least this part of Maryland, is HOW MANY pizza places there are. This area is a veritable cornucopia of pizza joints!
    Is that like Washington state and coffee shops? There were little coffee huts in parking lots there!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Hey Brian, maybe the customer the older woman had been talking to was the same person who didn't like the design for The Strain. Maybe they were having an olive flashback from the Strain pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Ugg not the pizza hut..... What should have been a 25 min lunch took nearly an hour because of how slow they where. They brought my food once and still hadn't brought the drinks...

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Yes there are. There's a moon bounce place back there behind that Italian place, and we went there one time for a birthday party. The hosts got pizza from that Italian place and it was pretty darn good.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by TerryE View Post
    Did you get it from the Hut, or that Italian looking place right next to it?
    Haven't been back to that particular Pizza Hut in a LONG time, the service is always terrible, unfortunately. Funny, true story: we walked in there one day and the older woman who had just taken a phone order yelled to the staff (loud enough for everyone in the restaurant to hear): "And he doesn't want any f---ing olives this time!!!"

The Italian place has some really great food (especially their awesome soup!), but those lunches would get expensive real fast -- plus it's a nice sit down restaurant and we usually grab our food and run! I think Dan once took a 15 minute lunch break when he was slacking off, though.

What surprised me when I moved to Maryland, at least this part of Maryland, is HOW MANY pizza places there are. This area is a veritable cornucopia of pizza joints!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Did you get it from the Hut, or that Italian looking place right next to it?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Man, lunch is still 2 hours away and now I REALLY want a pizza! Thanks, guys!

Brian

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Nom, nom, nom

anchovy_pizza_the_dream_ticket_tshirt-p235205481817958601zvf9d_400.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Hedda Gabler
    replied
    I'll take anchovies too!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Don't forgert the anchovies! (on my half anyway...)

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    mmmmmmmm pizza....
    Pepperoni and mushrooms! That would have sealed the deal for me!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    A trip to the optometrist for poor Kim is the advised course of action Seriously, this book, and its presentation is a work of freaking art !!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X