X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Very excited for this one and even more so for The Fall shipping at the end of Feb.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yep! It's going to be a big year for LRB with The Vampyricon this month, The Fall next month, the William Peter Blatty script set this summer, and maybe an unannounced project for the fall, too. The Night Eternal is also in production but won't be available for preorder until it is ready for the printer.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Very excited for this one and even more so for The Fall shipping at the end of Feb.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I think I see mine:
    VampyriconWarehouse.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Was just about to post an inquiry about an update on this book, but decided to check the Lonely Road page first. Nice to see that production is well under way! Can't wait to see a sample of this book.
    Yep, another new update has been posted!

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/category/news/

I know I'm dealing with the most patient collectors in the world when it comes to these projects, and I really do appreciate the patience and faith you've all shown.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Was just about to post an inquiry about an update on this book, but decided to check the Lonely Road page first. Nice to see that production is well under way! Can't wait to see a sample of this book.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Lesniak View Post
    My annual inquiry as to an update, perhaps more than a link to the Lonely Roads "news" page. Excuse my bluntness, but I pre-ordered this book before my son was conceived and he shall be in kindergarten this year. Can we have at least a ballpark quarter of 2015 this is expected?
    The latest news can be found on the Lonely Road Books news page:

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/category/news/

Considering there was an update posted just about 10 days ago, I don't know what else to tell you, other thanks for your patience and congratulations on sending your son to kindergarden. That's a big step in life!

Best,
    Brian

Leave a comment:

• Jim Lesniak
    replied
    My annual inquiry as to an update, perhaps more than a link to the Lonely Roads "news" page. Excuse my bluntness, but I pre-ordered this book before my son was conceived and he shall be in kindergarten this year. Can we have at least a ballpark quarter of 2015 this is expected?

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Me to.
    Well that's good to hear (for me anyway). Thanks for the info!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Well that's good to hear (for me anyway). Thanks for the info!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    I wish I could have ordered that when it was available, hope there's still some copies left after printing...
    There will be. There have been cancellations given the long wait, but it was decided not to resell those copies until after the book is at the printer. Better for everyone that way!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    I wish I could have ordered that when it was available, hope there's still some copies left after printing...

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Lesniak View Post
    Is there any news on this edition? Having been a year since the last peep, I'm curious as to any ETA on publication.
    Latest update:

http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com/news-for-spring-2014/

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Jim Lesniak
    replied
    Is there any news on this edition? Having been a year since the last peep, I'm curious as to any ETA on publication.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    As for Mr. Darkness I am on the wait list for that one. I red that Douglas Clegg was going through a really bad stretch in his personal life and writing was the last thing on his mind. As history shows us with Rich as a prime example eventually things get better and then the work gets caught up.
    I am on the wait list for that one too (Registered for the wait list on Vampyricon and was given the chance to buy one quite quickly (Which I of course did and then decided I wasn't so worried about reading the trade editions of those books) and hope to get one. From what I remember from some stuff from Doug I read that this story in particular was essentially kicking him the balls due to that bad stretch. I think something about the story was hitting him hard because the story became more personal due to a death or something like that. Whatever the reason I hope he is able to get through the story. I know he has been writing more lately, which is great, but dunno about the progress with this story.

I know both books will definitely be worth the wait though. Clegg is another author I discovered through Cemetery Dance and have become a big fan of. When I have the money and room available I want to get more of his CD books since I only have just over half of them.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post

I've been emailing with Doug about a few projects this week and it sounds like he's making excellent progress!

Brian

Thanks for the update Brian. We know it will be WELL worth the wait!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X