Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fall: The Deluxe Signed & Slipcased Special Collector's Limited Edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    I thought you guys had a magic wand!!!

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
      I thought you guys had a magic wand!!!
      I wish! Unfortunately, when your author is putting in 12+ hour days on post-production of a big summer blockbuster, I would assume it's hard to fit in signing the sheets, which is (I fully admit) a pain in the butt anyway. Hopefully there will be time soon.

      Brian
      Brian James Freeman
      brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

      Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
      Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
      LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
        I wish! Unfortunately, when your author is putting in 12+ hour days on post-production of a big summer blockbuster, I would assume it's hard to fit in signing the sheets, which is (I fully admit) a pain in the butt anyway. Hopefully there will be time soon.

        Brian
        Based on the LRB edition of The Strain, we KNOW it will be worth the wait!!

        Comment


          #19
          Is Guillermo still signing the sheets?

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
            Is Guillermo still signing the sheets?
            I'm not sure if he's really started. I emailed his assistant again the other day. Fingers crossed that he has time soon!

            Brian
            Brian James Freeman
            brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

            Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
            Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
            LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

            Comment


              #21
              Thanks for the update.

              Comment


                #22
                Hate to bug...but since last update was over six months ago assume we are still just waiting on signed sheets? Just a thought...but since it takes two years to get signatures from him, maybe send part 3 signature sheets now as well? Who knows he might sign them all

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by bstee View Post
                  Hate to bug...but since last update was over six months ago assume we are still just waiting on signed sheets? Just a thought...but since it takes two years to get signatures from him, maybe send part 3 signature sheets now as well? Who knows he might sign them all
                  Still waiting... And yep, he has the sheets for both books!

                  Brian
                  Brian James Freeman
                  brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                  Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
                  Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
                  LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
                  My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                  Comment


                    #24
                    That was a smart idea to send both sig sheets at once!

                    Comment


                      #25
                      That is some good news. While it may not give us any idea on this one right now at least we know when it is done you can move directly into part 3. Great minds!!!

                      Comment


                        #26
                        another 6 months passed and still nothing... any news? are we ever going to see it this year?

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by zachip View Post
                          another 6 months passed and still nothing... any news? are we ever going to see it this year?
                          Unless Guillermo signs the sheets, there isn't much else we can do. Everything else is ready for the printer.

                          Brian
                          Brian James Freeman
                          brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                          Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
                          Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
                          LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Thanks Brian! I'm sure you're as eager to get the sig sheets back as we are!
                            Last edited by bsaenz24; 12-11-2014, 08:54 PM.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Any recent news on this one?

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by ajw2910 View Post
                                Any recent news on this one?
                                Same as always, unfortunately. His manager says his schedule has been crazy, but he will sign the signature sheets as soon as possible. I will shout the news to the rooftops the day the sheets arrive back.

                                Brian
                                Brian James Freeman
                                brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                                Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
                                Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
                                LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X