Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance "All You Can Read" eBook Membership 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blu Gilliand
    replied
    I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on this deal when I had the chance. I have a four-month old Kindle that I feel like I've neglected by not getting in on this.

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    Got it!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Here's the next eBook, although we won't formally announce it until next week:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/e_mclart01

Leave a comment:

• Antmusic
    replied
    Oh HELL yeah!

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    Got them! Need More!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    And in the immortal words of Kevin Bacon in Animal House...."Thank you sir, may I have another!!"

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Here you go:

Flesh and Blood by Graham Masterton:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/e_master01

The Sleepless by Graham Masterton:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/e_master02

Brian

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    Cool! Always liked him.

Leave a comment:

• BGill
    replied
    I just checked these out over on Amazon - they look great! Thanks for the update.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Thanks for the update Dan!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    2 Graham Masterton eBooks are on the way to you guys. One or two more things to do before they are up on our site, I think I saw that the made their way to Amazon and B&N this morning.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by BGill View Post
    Great - looking forward to hearing about the titles as they are announced. I am a long-time customer too, although probably not as long-time as some folks here. I was even part of the Coupon Book club for a couple of years (circa 2006-2007). I appreciate the update.
    Yep, no problem! There are some good ones coming!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    We don't share our publication plans for unannounced books, so we can't tell you what titles are coming, but it's a mix of brand new releases and some "classic" oldies that haven't been available as eBooks yet and yes you will get everything you were promised.

Brian
    Brian, we have no doubts!!! Long live CD!!!

Leave a comment:

• BGill
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    We don't share our publication plans for unannounced books, so we can't tell you what titles are coming, but it's a mix of brand new releases and some "classic" oldies that haven't been available as eBooks yet and yes you will get everything you were promised.

Brian
    Great - looking forward to hearing about the titles as they are announced. I am a long-time customer too, although probably not as long-time as some folks here. I was even part of the Coupon Book club for a couple of years (circa 2006-2007). I appreciate the update.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by BGill View Post
    Bottom line - if we do end up getting dozens of books, great - I'll be happy.

Brian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X