Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    I tink I need to re-read Rage and The Long Walk this year.
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Got this the other day.will read it soon.I have started rage.The first of the 4 bachman's I am rereading this year.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Got this the other day.will read it soon.I have started rage.The first of the 4 bachman's I am rereading this year.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I just made the connection; the artist, Deena Warner, is the one who illustated the Halloween card that had Ronald Kelly's "The Halloween Train" short-short on it! Very cool!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    There's a distinct echo echo echo in here ---- me toooo ... cooo-eeee

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Got mine too

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Got my notice!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Got my notice too.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Got my shipping notice today.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Most people will probably get shipping confirmations today, as I printed about 95% of the postage and have started packing these. They most likely won't actually ship till Monday though.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Dan will this be available through PS Publishing? Might save me on shipping
    No idea Tom, you'd have to ask them if they are ordering any copies. On a side note, shipping for this one shouldn't be too terribly expensive as it should be able to ship via First Class Flat.

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Dan will this be available through PS Publishing? Might save me on shipping

Leave a comment:

• Antmusic
    replied
    This will be one of my most treasured chapbooks...ever! If a hardcover was available, I'd get it.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    You've been a busy boy, Dan! And 20 more to go! Just don't forget what's really important: my copies of TCBHF1&2 andthe chapbook!
    Your copies!!! Your copies???? Mine have been on order for almost 2 years.Where is MINDY I WANT JUSTICE!!!!Sorry wrong thread..No I have plenty more to catch up on anyway.Still I am excited for these to come in.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    We'll probably start shipping these later this week. We're pretty slammed with Century's Best at the moment, and I have the next Early Readers Club arc to ship out as well, and something else that just came in that I haven't had the time to open the boxes to see what it is yet....
    I hope its anothe of the items for the CDCC or maybe something arrived earlier then expected.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Ordered this yesterday with the cdcc coupon.Still did not get e-mail about this order but it is in my account history.You guys have been kind of busy.I really like chap
    books and I have been trying to get a copy of the best of the horror show for some time.So this can hold me over

Leave a comment:

Working...
X