• Show
Clear All

We have a few extra slipcases for 11/22/63 available if anyone missed out:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/x_cases003
    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

My case is one the way! Got the shipping notice!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I want one but I can't justify spending $20 on a slipcase. Its just not sensible on a budget

Comment

Like buying an AE of The Wind Through the Keyhole or a signed HC of the NotLD script is?
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Well of course they're actual books not something to place the book in. And I had to buy him something for his birthday, I may as well enjoy it too. the Artist edition is because its technically the First print and prettier than the Trade. I have my justifications. I don't own 11/22/63 yet either. It's being given to me when the boyfriend gets home cuz his sister in law said I can have hers after she reads it and its not like my other firsts have special cases, hell some of em dont even have dust jackets which I am quite disappointed about.

Comment

And it's far from his best book anyway...

I got one only because my copy is signed.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I had the money and they were not sold out when scribner was selling the signed ones and they wouldnt let me buy one. Americans only. I was PISSED!

Comment

Something about the only selling US versions to US customers and UK versions to UK countries. I got one with my ticket to see him in Dallas. i tried to get one online, but my fingers didn't work fast enough....
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

So where does that leave canadians? No signed copies at all except paying out the ass for second hand copies

Comment

Well, I assumed that you would be able to UK editions shipped to you. Just write your Prime Minister and tell him you're fed up and Canada should become part of the US! It'll make getting US editions easier and will probably not take as long as getting some shipped over seas!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

All of the UK editions I have come across so far from publishers have been faximiles. Which are just stupid. There was however a UK TWTTK that grant posted but I couldn't afford almost $600 for it.

Comment

Got my shipping notice! Just a quick question: in the details of the notice it says the only thing shipping is the slipcase. What about the book (which i picked up together with the slipcase)?

Comment

I have two slipcases coming my way, for my signed first I got at the JFK library and for my S/L I got for Christmas (USA! USA! USA!). I couldn't justify $50 for a traycase, though. And just to fan the flames a bit, outside of the Dark Tower, I think 11/22/63 is probably my favorite SK book.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                              Got my shipping notice! Just a quick question: in the details of the notice it says the only thing shipping is the slipcase. What about the book (which i picked up together with the slipcase)?
                              Hey Pete. Send me an email with the order info and I can look into it for you.
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Thanks Dan, email sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X