X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    You didn't, it's not out yet. We technically haven't even officially announced it yet. I think we did a soft announcement to a specific group of customers, but tbh I can't remember.
    Ah, that would explain it, lol. Figured it wasn't announced yet, probably went out to members who were part of one of the groups from last year or something.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    Hmm, can't find the book anywhere. Wonder how I missed that that one
    You didn't, it's not out yet. We technically haven't even officially announced it yet. I think we did a soft announcement to a specific group of customers, but tbh I can't remember.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Hmm, can't find the book anywhere. Wonder how I missed that that one

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Sorry, it ws The Buffalo Hunter by Peter Straub. "The White Buffalo" was a movie with Charles Bronson. Oops!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    It was a novella by Peter Straub that was offered earlier this year.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    What is The White Buffalo? Never heard of that one, who is it by?

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    The Doll ARC is on it's way! Awesome--Really looking forward to this AND the Trade Hardcover! Of the other four, one I already ordered (The Mailman), one is sold out (The White Buffalo) , one I'm still thinking about (Killing Ghost) an one still unnannounced (The Lovliest Dead by Garton).

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Man, I wish that ER5.0 had been available during the free shipping promotion. I would have jumped on it for sure cause the arcs from 4.0 are just awesome!

Leave a comment:

• JDar.
    replied
    Our thought is that it gives you more purchase time than the way we did it before. Which was you got $10 off the purchase of each of the books in the ERC, but for only a 72 hour window when the books where announced.
    The difference there is that you have a new book published to use the coupon. Are you planning on announcing five (in my case eight) new books in the next 30 days?

Your basically providing coupons to use on books I already have . . . and if you do announce a book like TORN, how do we know it isn't one of the five ARCs?
    Last edited by JDar.; 11-29-2011, 05:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by JDar. View Post
    WHOO HOO - the first book will arrive next month.

. . . . but the five $10 coupons expire 12/31/11? Hell I haven't used all my $10 coupons from the last Early Readers Club yet.

Jan
    Our thought is that it gives you more purchase time than the way we did it before. Which was you got $10 off the purchase of each of the books in the ERC, but for only a 72 hour window when the books where announced.

Leave a comment:

• JDar.
    replied
    WHOO HOO - the first book will arrive next month.

. . . . but the five $10 coupons expire 12/31/11? Hell I haven't used all my $10 coupons from the last Early Readers Club yet.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    got in on this one. My arc collection is growing...

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Yes!!!!! Got my order in for this. 5 for 5 on ERC.Love you guys at CD.keep it comming

Leave a comment:

• JDar.
    replied
    I'm not 100% Jan, but I would probably assume about the same amount of time as it took for the ERC 4.0 if not sooner. I can't remember how long that was though.
    It was sometime in July. Sooo, we may get some Winter reading to keep us warm.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by JDar. View Post
    Any ETA for this batch of ARCs?

Thanks, Jan
    I'm not 100% Jan, but I would probably assume about the same amount of time as it took for the ERC 4.0 if not sooner. I can't remember how long that was though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X