Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance 2012 LIMITED EDITION Calendar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
    Hi,
    any idea about shpping dates for the calendar ? I fear that I will not usethe first months
    We should have them shipping by December 11th.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• th3l0rd
    replied
    Hi,
    any idea about shpping dates for the calendar ? I fear that I will not usethe first months

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Finally ordered a copy of this today. Awesome artwork from Glenn.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Hey, my hero: Chris Lee!!
    (great movie, btw)

sk

Leave a comment:

• Antmusic
    replied
    I bow to the calendar!
    wicker-man-lee.jpg

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    I love the baseball one! If I could afford it, I would buy the original painting!

Brian
    YEAH, I JUST TOOK A LOOK AT THE ARTWORK TOO AND IT'S OUTSTANDING. I'VE ALWAYS LIKED GLENN'S WORK OVER VIRTUALLY EVERYONE ELSE (MAYBE POTTER IS SLIGHTLY BETTER WITH SOME THINGS). I'LL PROBABLY END UP GETTING IT BUT I'M AFRAID TO WAIT TOO LONG.
    Sorry for the caps.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Just looked at the art samples.......only Glenn can take a beautiful American pasttime like baseball and turn it into a disturbing demonic image. Bravo!!!!
    I love the baseball one! If I could afford it, I would buy the original painting!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Yes, but you don't have THIS one!!!!
    That's very true . If it doesn't sell out within a week or so, I'll probably buy it. I swear I have to be CD's best customer lol.
    I love everything they make and all the people I've had contact with over the years...Dan, Brian, Mindy and I even talked to Richard on the telephone way back in the 90's when CD was still rather small not the Giant it is now in the book world.
    BTW, the people on this forum are pretty cool too .

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Just looked at the art samples.......only Glenn can take a beautiful American pasttime like baseball and turn it into a disturbing demonic image. Bravo!!!!
    Last edited by bsaenz24; 10-25-2011, 09:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Tempted to get a second one, the one for my office will undoubtedly become tattered...

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
    besides, I have enough calendars...namely ones from the Stephen King Library.
    Yes, but you don't have THIS one!!!!

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    I'd like to get this but I've been spending hundreds of dollars on books recently from CD, besides, I have enough calendars...namely ones from the Stephen King Library.

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Love it too, going to get one too!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Ordering as soon as I get home!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    The Cemetery Dance 2012 LIMITED EDITION Calendar!

The Cemetery Dance 2012 LIMITED EDITION Calendar!
    Featuring 12 Original, Never-Before-Published Paintings by Glenn Chadbourne!

Today we're pleased to announce that we're now accepting preorders for the Cemetery Dance 2012 LIMITED EDITION Calendar, which will feature 12 ORIGINAL, never-before-published horror paintings by acclaimed artist Glenn Chadbourne!

Collectors have been asking us for years to publish a calendar and when Glenn showed us this new series of seasonally themed paintings he was working on, we knew it was time! You can preview a few partial samples of the artwork on the website, but we're keeping the rest of the images Top Secret so they'll be a surprise when these calendars ship in December!

All of the paintings are FULL-COLOR and have never been published anywhere in the world before. We will not print more than 1,000 copies of the calendar and we're offering these for the one-time low price of just $14.99 each, so don't wait to place your order!

CLICK HERE to order this product

CLICK HERE to discuss this product

Leave a comment:

Working...
X