Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance 2012 LIMITED EDITION Calendar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoStAlIvE
    replied
    Mine arrived today in the mail......it looks great.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    We should have the last 300 (not exactly sure how many more we ordered) this week. I'll make sure to sneak them out the door while we're shipping IT. This way everyone should be able to get their calendar before the new year.
    Awesome, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    Still waiting for a shipping notice on mine, but that's ok, only ordered recently
    We should have the last 300 (not exactly sure how many more we ordered) this week. I'll make sure to sneak them out the door while we're shipping IT. This way everyone should be able to get their calendar before the new year.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Still waiting for a shipping notice on mine, but that's ok, only ordered recently

Leave a comment:

• Antmusic
    replied
    Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
    I got mine yesterday.
    Yay! (I just have a shipping notice, so far.) I'm glad they're arriving. Make sure you tell us how cool it is so we can check our mailboxes more often.

Leave a comment:

• jester05jk
    replied
    I got mine yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    It's not something we can normally do because Kate had to spend about an hour or two going through all of the orders, but we figured it was important since the calendar is a product that has a predetermined starting date (if you want it to be useful) that is coming up fast.

Brian
    Yeah, January is creeping up on us!

Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
    Onya Pete - top call !!!!! Speaking of which, I received a remarque on the doorstep today (Saturday even) from CD that I only order maybe 10 days ago - that's a freaking record
    Thats good time!

Mine is 6, I think it was several slipcases if I remember correctly...

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Good call on shipping outside of the US first! I fully support that choice!
    It's not something we can normally do because Kate had to spend about an hour or two going through all of the orders, but we figured it was important since the calendar is a product that has a predetermined starting date (if you want it to be useful) that is coming up fast.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    It was done in order of the ordering, so the alphabet had nothing to do with it.
    Ahh see the bitterness is growing. You're turning into a true forum goer now. My job is complete, now to move onto the next person. (insert maniacal laughter here)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It was done in order of the ordering, so the alphabet had nothing to do with it.
    Cranky bugger

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    With a last name beginning in "B", I'm in the first 500. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!
    Might be in reverse alphabetical, possibly Mr Boone - Mr Woot has his on the wwwwaaaaayyyyyyy

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
    Naw, don't worry about it. I tend to do that on here as well
    So many orders here that they're totally out of ordered order ............. screaming with laughter ............

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Not really, but how many did you win?
    mmmmm ... three ??? Had hoped for a different three (the SK themed ones, but as the auction ended at around 1am local time, I missed out on the Rainy Season one, but got One For The Road and COTW) ... The 3rd I "won" only cos no-one else (apparently) bid on it, and it's one you actually commented on a while back - Demon Baseball ??? I guess I just felt sorry for it cos no-one wanted it, so now I have it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X