Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance 2012 LIMITED EDITION Calendar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Good call on shipping outside of the US first! I fully support that choice!
    Onya Pete - top call !!!!! Speaking of which, I received a remarque on the doorstep today (Saturday even) from CD that I only order maybe 10 days ago - that's a freaking record

Leave a comment:

• theenormityofitall
    replied
    Guess I failed at that attempt at humor.Oh well.
    Naw, don't worry about it. I tend to do that on here as well

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Ahh we prepped, by sticking the packing lists / shipping labels in / on the envelopes yesterday before the calendars even got here. Then we just had to stick the calendars in the envelopes and seal them shut. I think we packed all 500 in about an hour.
    I was not commenting on the number of orders you filled, but on the amount of times you used the word order in such a short statement.Guess I failed at that attempt at humor.Oh well..

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    To paraphrase Anthony Michael Hall from Weird Science: I know what reality is, Mr. Hocker. Don't f*** with the fantasy."
    But I wouldn't be a good moderator if I wasn't "Crushing Hopes and Dreams".... lol

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Don't think it works that way, it prints in the order of the order number. Which is generated by the order the orders where placed in. With the exception of the non-us customers who's orders I filled first.
    To paraphrase Anthony Michael Hall from Weird Science: I know what reality is, Mr. Hocker. Don't f*** with the fantasy."

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Wow Mr. Dan thats a lot of orders that were placed in such short order.My order was sent as I
    received order conformation on the order.I really can't wait to see this when it gets here.
    Ahh we prepped, by sticking the packing lists / shipping labels in / on the envelopes yesterday before the calendars even got here. Then we just had to stick the calendars in the envelopes and seal them shut. I think we packed all 500 in about an hour.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Got my shipping confirmation a short while ago!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Don't think it works that way, it prints in the order of the order number. Which is generated by the order the orders where placed in. With the exception of the non-us customers who's orders I filled first.
    Wow Mr. Dan thats a lot of orders that were placed in such short order.My order was sent as I
    received order conformation on the order.I really can't wait to see this when it gets here.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    With a last name beginning in "B", I'm in the first 500. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    With a last name beginning in "B", I'm in the first 500. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    500 out the door. If you're one of the lucky 500 (all non-us customers / the first people that ordered) you should get your shipping confirmation later today.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Not really, but how many did you win?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You bought 'em all, didn't you, Mr. Woot!
    No Mr Boone, that'd be just plain greedy, don't you think ?

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Good call on shipping outside of the US first! I fully support that choice!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X