Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance 2012 LIMITED EDITION Calendar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You bought 'em all, didn't you, Mr. Woot!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Good call on shipping outside of the US first! I fully support that choice!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
        You bought 'em all, didn't you, Mr. Woot!
        No Mr Boone, that'd be just plain greedy, don't you think ?

Comment

Not really, but how many did you win?
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

500 out the door. If you're one of the lucky 500 (all non-us customers / the first people that ordered) you should get your shipping confirmation later today.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

With a last name beginning in "B", I'm in the first 500. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

With a last name beginning in "B", I'm in the first 500. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!
                Don't think it works that way, it prints in the order of the order number. Which is generated by the order the orders where placed in. With the exception of the non-us customers who's orders I filled first.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                  Don't think it works that way, it prints in the order of the order number. Which is generated by the order the orders where placed in. With the exception of the non-us customers who's orders I filled first.
                  Wow Mr. Dan thats a lot of orders that were placed in such short order.My order was sent as I
                  received order conformation on the order.I really can't wait to see this when it gets here.

Comment

Got my shipping confirmation a short while ago!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      Wow Mr. Dan thats a lot of orders that were placed in such short order.My order was sent as I
                      received order conformation on the order.I really can't wait to see this when it gets here.
                      Ahh we prepped, by sticking the packing lists / shipping labels in / on the envelopes yesterday before the calendars even got here. Then we just had to stick the calendars in the envelopes and seal them shut. I think we packed all 500 in about an hour.

Instagram

Comment

To paraphrase Anthony Michael Hall from Weird Science: I know what reality is, Mr. Hocker. Don't f*** with the fantasy."
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

To paraphrase Anthony Michael Hall from Weird Science: I know what reality is, Mr. Hocker. Don't f*** with the fantasy."
                          But I wouldn't be a good moderator if I wasn't "Crushing Hopes and Dreams".... lol

Instagram

Comment

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Ahh we prepped, by sticking the packing lists / shipping labels in / on the envelopes yesterday before the calendars even got here. Then we just had to stick the calendars in the envelopes and seal them shut. I think we packed all 500 in about an hour.
                              I was not commenting on the number of orders you filled, but on the amount of times you used the word order in such a short statement.Guess I failed at that attempt at humor.Oh well..

Comment

Guess I failed at that attempt at humor.Oh well.
                                Naw, don't worry about it. I tend to do that on here as well

Comment

Working...
                                X