X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
    I'm now a subscriber to cemetery dance magazine! I'm now just impatiently waiting to read the first issue.
    Awesome! CD #66 will be shipping by late April at the latest.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    I'm now a subscriber to cemetery dance magazine! I'm now just impatiently waiting to read the first issue.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by ZombieHappyMeal View Post
    I still haven't received my copy of CD #65. Any idea when this is going to make it to Montana?
    Hi and welcome to our forums.

Are you a subscriber, or did you order an individual copy. As there is a chance it could have gotten lost in the mail. If you want to email me your customer information I can look into it for you. My email is: [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• ZombieHappyMeal
    replied
    I still haven't received my copy of CD #65. Any idea when this is going to make it to Montana?

Leave a comment:

• the_last_gunslinger
    replied
    Mine came in on Friday, and after such a long wait, it was quite anticipated. So far, I've only read the Horror Drive-In essay (which is always the first thing I read) but I haven't gotten to any stories yet. The cover art is magnificent and the story titles are enticing.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by PaulB View Post
    Look forward to receiving it in the next 2 or 3 weeks.
    Same !!!! Being an antipodean sux, distance wise

Leave a comment:

• PaulB
    replied
    Look forward to receiving it in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Got mine today.So excited to start reading this.Great Job CD.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    It is such a nice feeling to open my mailbox and see a new issue of Cemetery Dance Magazine! Yes, they finally made it to the west coast. Man this is a jam packed issue, they get much larger and they will need to be considered books. It will take me a while to get through this one, but I am looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Received my issue in the mail today!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Lol then it'd just be the cover of the Bently Little special issue of the magazine...
    Damn!! That would have been a classic book cover!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Makes me think they should have had the cover for Bentley Little's The Mailman changed so he was carrying a issue of the CD magazine!!!
    Lol then it'd just be the cover of the Bently Little special issue of the magazine...

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by cdfan View Post
    ... I only ask because magazines and my mailman tend to not get along otherwise I'd have a subscription.
    Makes me think they should have had the cover for Bentley Little's The Mailman changed so he was carrying a issue of the CD magazine!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by cdfan View Post
    Thanks for the info but I live near Philly, PA.
    You could try contacting Ingram Periodicals, and asking if they could give you a list of retailers near you. It's a long shot but it might work. I'm pretty sure they are our largest magazine distributor.

http://www.ingramperiodicals.com/default.aspx

Leave a comment:

• cdfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Not sure where you live but in Portland Oregon Powell's Books carries it.
    Thanks for the info but I live near Philly, PA.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X