Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club is BACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Appreciate that, Dan. The only two repeats I've gotten were from 2010 and are off the in-stock list, but I try to control myself when it comes to grab bags like this.
    Sorry, there is normally a note on the page that indicates how we notify you about the books for the Forthcoming Grab Bag as they are announced so you don't order the books a second time by mistake -- I've added it now!

Brian
    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Thanks, guys. I knew that, but becaue I didn't see it on there, I sweated it out for 98 minutes!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Appreciate that, Dan. The only two repeats I've gotten were from 2010 and are off the in-stock list, but I try to control myself when it comes to grab bags like this.
        Yes they are very good about letting you know in advance.One of the forth coming unanounced grab bags had the Ray Garton book that is part of the ERC this time.I believe I know what the SK book is but I am not saying.I believe it is one of the ARC's from an earlier ERC that is due to come out this summer.The arc not sure about the book.I have always loved the unanounced grab bags they are way cool.

Comment

Thanks, guys. I knew that, but becaue I didn't see it on there, I sweated it out for 98 minutes!
          98 minutes????? I did not even finish reading the ERC e-mail before I had already ordered mine.You have awsome self control.

Comment

I tohught I was going to rupture something from the effort, that's what made me give in. It was more an act of self-preservation than anything. But, if I get some great CD books in the process, so much the better!
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I tohught I was going to rupture something from the effort, that's what made me give in. It was more an act of self-preservation than anything. But, if I get some great CD books in the process, so much the better!
              If????? IF?????? What you mean this if thing All CD books are GREAT!!!!
              Does that earn me free points and extra books guys??? Did not think so.Glad you did not get hurt waiting to order.

Comment

I didn't waste any time ordering this when I saw the e-mail earlier today (the coupon helped but probably would of done it anyway). This is the first grab bag I have seen that is for unannounced books. Definitely looking forward to getting these, but that's not saying much since I look forward to getting all of my CD orders
                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                Spoiler!

Comment

Told myself I wouldn't, told myself I shouldn't, told myself I couldn't - marvelous self control all the live long day - then pulled the freaking trigger anyway

Comment

Hmmm....a 700 page anniversary edition...

Well, Gerald's Game and Delores Claiborne were both published in 1992 and they were orginally supposed to be two parts of one book...put 'em together, and some new material, you could get 700 pages....

But it's a signed/limited...doubt a s/l King book would be given away in a grab bag...but it could be signed by the artist...

Can we start a rumor?
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

And Ronald Kelly was published in Cemetery Dance#1 and he's working on A Dark and Bloody Ground....

I'm really having fun here...
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Twas the writer on the grassy knoll - rumour quashed

Comment

And Ronald Kelly was published in Cemetery Dance#1 and he's working on A Dark and Bloody Ground....

I'm really having fun here...
                          I was thinking Kelly for the trade HC as well!

I'm really curious about that anniversary edition!

Comment

Me too, Pete. I've been looking at CD authors and what they published in 1992 and 2002 that might be 700 pages long--GG and DC was all I could come up with; I might have to expand to 25 and 30 years.

I'm also hoping for and ARC of AD&BG from an Early Reader Club.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                              Twas the writer on the grassy knoll - rumour quashed
                              And another conspiracy theory started!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Brian Keene on his web site last year said he had a deal for trade hard covers with CD.How about a complete collection of Ray Garton or Ed Lee short stories.I was thinking of Kelly also.By the way Squire I got the Kelly Thunderstorm books today.Me likes alot.Thank's for talking him up.I think I am going to order his short story
                                for sale.just e-mailed him about it today.NO matter what it is the 4 books will be great and I can't wait.Novella series BJF has a lot of stuff comming out this year so
                                maybe.......

Comment

Working...
                                X