• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    The Mailman is a great read!
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    After UTD, I'm gonna tackle The Mailman, then The Dropper (though I've listened to the book already.)

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    After UTD, I'm gonna tackle The Mailman, then The Dropper (though I've listened to the book already.)

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I am more excited about THE Dropper but will probably read The Wind Through the Keyhole first.
    Go with TWTTK. You want to be in on the water cooler talk! But don't forget about The Dropper!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Go with TWTTK. You want to be in on the water cooler talk! But don't forget about The Dropper!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Received my Signed Limited today, a couple of days early. I am really looking forward to this one. Now the tough decision, do I read The Dropper next or The Wind Through the Keyhole.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    The Dropper by Ron McLarty is now available as an eBook:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/...ebook-edition/

Brian

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Me too !!! Me too !!! Me too !!!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Sounds great, Brian. So, here I sit. Waiting.........

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    So, Brian; how far down the list of things to do is the Lettered for thsi one?
    I will have more details this summer, but this one should be done by September if all goes according to plan. I am still being vague in what I say about the Lettered Edition plans simply because a couple of the things we're doing to get caught up involve vendors basically turning away all other clients for a solid month so they can only work on our books, which is hard to schedule because they want to do this when they are at their slowest (so as to not offend their other clients if at all possible!). It's going to be a BIG Lettered Edition year for sure!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    I hope so! It's my first CD Lettered; you want to make a good first impression, right?
    I ordered a CD Lettered recently as well and can't wait to see what it will look, smell, and feel like!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    So CD put out a CD of this.
    Outstanding BW! It's a great read. (I've only listened to it on CD, but it can't be that much different!)

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Outstanding BW! It's a great read. (I've only listened to it on CD, but it can't be that much different!)

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Got my Trade edition today.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I hope so! It's my first CD Lettered; you want to make a good first impression, right?

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    So, Brian; how far down the list of things to do is the Lettered for thsi one?
    I think it's in our big lettered edition catch up this year, but I'm not sure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X