X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    The Dropper by Ron McLarty

"This book is filled with rich pleasures and textures — it reminded me of Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men. I highly recommend it."
    — Stephen King

New Book Announced Today!
    The Dropper
    by Ron McLarty

Hi Folks!

Today we're pleased to announce The Dropper by Ron McLarty, a brand new signed Limited Edition hardcover with a print run of just 350 copies for the Limited Edition and just 52 copies for the Deluxe Lettered Edition! And because we were so blown away by this book, there will also be a trade hardcover edition for retailers and bookstores!

The Dropper
    by Ron McLarty

Featuring Cover Artwork by Les Edwards

About the Book:
    Some say it's Death, Some say it's darkness, I say it's a game of light...

Gutsy 17-year-old Albert "Shoe" Horn is an apprentice plumber and part-time boxer in England in 1922, but when his mother dies, he finds himself responsible for an abusive, alcoholic father and a younger brother with special needs.

This marvelous novel follows the indomitable Shoe's day-to-day survival with poetic grit, cynical genius, respect, and deep affection as he navigates a world full of very real characters: the gentle giant McAvy, his slave-driving boss, the Irish louts that resurrect his temper, the tempting ladies who seek him out, his hilarious plumbing clients, and the formidable “Dropper,” who Shoe fears will take away the most true thing in his life, his brother.

Find out for yourself why Stephen King proclaimed "The Dropper avoids sentimentality, but not sentiment; Shoe and his brother Bobby live and breathe" when this novel is published as a Cemetery Dance Publications exclusive next year.

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to discuss this product

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    started a topic [INDEXED]The Dropper by Ron McLarty

[INDEXED]The Dropper by Ron McLarty

This is the discussion thread for The Dropper by Ron McLarty

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
Working...
X