Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Woman (With Bonus Novella!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    What would us old guys do without you young whipper snappers.
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I hadda teach my dad too. He still can't set a series recording but he's ok. lol

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I hadda teach my dad too. He still can't set a series recording but he's ok. lol

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Well thanks to the kids I know how to use my DVR.
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Good ol' DVR. Maybe your not so old BW. Although, when you download something there are no commercials to bother skipping at all

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Good ol' DVR. Maybe your not so old BW. Although, when you download something there are no commercials to bother skipping at all

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Got the old DVR going. will start watching in about an hour so I can skip through most comercials.Thats what us old men do.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Well, if you have cool channels... then why not?

I wish I had a channel like chiller. Would keep me ashore for longer, instead of having to sail the high seas if ya catch my drift.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Offspring starts in 15 minutes

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Who watches movies on tv? You guys are showing your age again. haha

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    your welcome.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Thanks, BW. I'll have check out OffSpring.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    If anyone has chiller on their cable tomarrow 5/11 they are showing offspring followed by the woman.It starts at 7:30.both will be replayed later that night.

Leave a comment:

• misery chastain loves co.
    replied
    Love it! I haven't started it yet but the presentation is beautiful. I've met Lucky a couple of times at conventions so I hope to meet him again and get his sig on this. I enjoyed the movie a lot and am excited to get going on this. Perhaps the book will answer some lingering questions from the film........

Leave a comment:

• ekwipt
    replied
    I should be getting a signed copy but my shipping confirmation just came today
    Hope that's just due to being an international order and not an indication that I was sent an unsigned copy.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Received my copy last night. This is a beautiful book. Love the cover and the end papers. Books like this remind me why I love small press books.

Leave a comment:

• tweetygirl0606
    replied
    Originally posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    There were a few VERY vocal critics of the movie at the Sundance film festival. I've not seen the movie (although I would like to), but generally don't appreciate critics who speak only for abolishing/burning of books, film etc.
    There are some boundries that can't be crossed (Pedophilia, bestiallity, murder), but other than those clearly established lines, I think the audience should decide. I don't want nor need someone else telling me what is "good for me".
    I agree..I don't like someone telling what to watch or do/not do, etc. I'm a big girl and I'm the judge of what's good for me or not.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X