Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoStAlIvE
    replied
    Thank you Dan and Brian. Most of all thank you for putting the extra effort into this project.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    The artwork is all printed and the signature page is signed. But I just was NOT happy at all with the first three prototypes for the portfolios. They were flimsy and they were lacking. The fourth try was the charm though -- it is big, it is heavy duty, the materials beautiful, and I think everyone will be really pleased with the quality. Don't tell Rich, but I ended up blowing the per unit budget, but I think it'll be worth it.

The manufacturer has this on their list for after the holidays. Because it took so long to get it just right, and because it's all hand work, they would have had to stop production on something else (like the IT slipcases) to get it done.

We'll send out another email update soon when we have a firmer idea of when they will be completed!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by LoStAlIvE View Post
    When will this begin shipping out?
    The case maker will be starting production on the portfolio case after the hollidays, as their schedule is just to full atm trying to get all of their holliday work done. So it should hopefully be out early next year.

Leave a comment:

• LoStAlIvE
    replied
    When will this begin shipping out?

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    We've gone through a few prototypes for the actual Portfolio, haven't been 100% happy with the results, but a new version should be arriving today!
    It looks pretty good. We might have winner with this one.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    And I LOVED the BB portfolio!!

sk
    Thanks! This one has more artwork, and the artwork is larger, so we've been trying some different types of closures, etc. Can't wait to see what everyone thinks!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    And I LOVED the BB portfolio!!

sk

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    We've gone through a few prototypes for the actual Portfolio, haven't been 100% happy with the results, but a new version should be arriving today! It's hard to explain how "big" these things are, and I don't want to show off photos just yet because the prototypes are in a different material (since the "real" material is more expensive), but I really think anyone who loves IT or collects artwork will be pleased with the presentation. I'm definitely taking the lessons I learned from the Blockade Billy artwork portfolio and using that experience to make this one even better.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    I still didn't order it. It is tempting, especially to match the numbered limited with the portfolio, but I can't seem to bite..

sk

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I got an email from Mindy confirming that I will get the portfolio number that matches my book. Thanks, Mindy!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I'm pretty sure they will probably ship as soon as they are ready. I'm not 100% sure where it will fall in relation to the actual book though.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Will this be shipping around the same time as the It 25th Anniversary edition? Or will it ship whenever it is ready even if the book is not ready yet? This is my art portfolio order, so have no idea how long they might take to be ready

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I thought the CDCC discount was for in stock items only, does this item qualify?

Leave a comment:

• PaulB
    replied
    Had been tempted but resisted the urge until I received my CDCC members discount coupon! Placed my order this morning. The examples look amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Patrick
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Had to check my email, but yes they will be numbered.
    Great, thanks, Dan. I ordered one today.

Since receiving my SoD, Vol. 1, from CD a few years back, I've always matched that number with future Cemetery Dance Stephen King books. Just for the fun of it. So my SoD Vol. II, FD/NS, and IT all have that same number. By dumb luck, the number is <500, so my IT Artwork Portfolio will match as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X